• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Charter questions???

Started by Fadanat Thunderstorm, January 22, 2003, 03:34:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadanat Thunderstorm

QuoteWe, Keepers of Fortitude are a united people made up of the citizens of Norrath.

I am offended by the word people.  I have yet to be classified as such, and you should not assume that only people play EQ.  Otherwise I am fine with that.

QuoteWe hold this charter as true within our hearts, all having an equal say and all in agreement with this established pact...

I am offended that you assume that I have a heart.  Otherwise this is fine.

QuoteLet us always be loyal to one another and ensure the continued growth and prosperity of the members of the Keepers. There exists other groups of people who are only loyal to two things... money and power, this should not be... Our blood and our peoples are what makes us powerful when we band together.

I have no problem with money and power as long as I have it all.  Once again blood would assume I had a heart to pump it (see above concern) and People's (also see above)  Otherwise we cool.

QuoteLet us always maintain a noble countenance and strive to do what is just, valorous and right. We maintain a code of honor, as there is no purpose in life if there is no honor. Honor brings courage to defend ones homeland, to defend ones family and to defend ones friends.

Define noble? Define just?  Valor? whats that.  Honor?  I have heard of that, that's when you ninja loot guild members right?  Courage? Oh yeah I have that, I like to single port out on guild wipes and laugh.  Family?  I don't know what that is, but my guild calls me black sheep, but I have yet to understand why.  Friends, /cry I wish I had one, my goldfish died.

QuoteLet us always seek to grow in our knowledge of the land in which we live. This should be the basic principle upon which our adventures are organized and designed. We strive educate ourselves and obtain any information that we can to further our cause

I wish I understood fancy english, no habla understando.

QuoteWe take upon this as right and true.  As we band together as one powerful force, born from Felwithe, soldiers of truth and honor, may we all bring pride upon our name!  We are the Keepers of Fortitude.

Pride!  Let's hear it for Fadanat!  Be proud of me and ye shall be rewarded.

FAD

btw since nobody knows who the hell I am, well some do by now Fizzgig should I called her a boy, but I regress.  I will post a disclaimer till you all understand.

Disclaimer:  Fadanat does not represent the views of any normal beings, or beans.  Fadanat is a sick person, stay at least 10 feet away from his cage at all times.  Anything Fadanat posts on your forums or in chat, is Full of doodie pooh.  Don't ever get caught taking him seriously or you too will be insane like Tholan, Phicar, and others that starred directly into his words of total disregard for humanity.  Drinking large amounts of milk after reading the teachings of Fadanat has been found to counter simptoms of stupidity, though a single scientific study has yet to prove such revalations.  As you know by now Fadanat types with the part of his brain that can't spell worth a white trashed one toothed 6 grader on moonshine.   Fadanat's following message was not in anyway meant to offend the citizens of Virginia, West Virginia, Tenessee, Georgia, Alabama, Mississipi, Arkansas or any other backward inbreading hick state.   Once Osama Binladen's where abouts have been assertained, Fadanat will be dropped on him from 20,000 feet ending the world of the most evil diabolical bastard of humanity, and will kill Osama also.  Pray for Fadanat...
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Superfly

So...you going to pass that doobie or what?
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Fizzgig

lol both of you and I'M a GIRL

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fizelle

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

unoshato

this is super mega uber funny iwas literlly tearing up LMAO dude tooooooooo funny

:cool:

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Kaneril Knightwing

I'm just glad we dont have areas like that in Canada :).......................................Ummm sorry, forgot about Toronto :D
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Fizelle

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Kaneril Knightwing

Alberta good :) Born in Calgary myself :)
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Valyssa

I'm going to pretend that I was never guilded with Faddy ever. Can I still join KoF with rest of IC? We have no idea where Faddy came from but no matter how many times we tried to pawn him off, nobody wanted him. Go figure...
Valyssa
Beguiler of 57 Seasons

Remember, your opinion matters! Just not to me.

Dinania

:D Ok i laughed until i cried, then i wiped the tears and laughed some more.. watch out, im a gonna sneak on some of your raids so i can see if this "thing" is for real.. tooo funny :)