• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Subs

Started by Leiyah, February 17, 2004, 02:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

Ok I don't know if any of you have seen the actual commercial... I haven't...but a friend linked me the site and I know I'm pretty tired but MAN this made me laugh so hard I cried.

Go to Quizno's and next to where you see in really big WE LOVE THE SUBS - to the right of that click on the video link.  LOL.

Jimjediwan

LoL, ya this commercial airs in the Seattle area. It was a topic of conversation at my familys last weekend, could'nt decide if it was funny, or annoying, I think its both. Ingenious marketing campain though. Everytime it comes on T.V. and im playing EQ, I have to turn my head to watch it.

Airelyn

OMG that is hilarious!
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Karlah

ok.... so they use what looks like a dead rodent to advertise food???

Radx

i hate that commercial so much i have seen it bout 200 times with past week of which i have only watched 4hours of tv.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Laiynla

AMEN  radx!!   It was....ummmm...INTERESTING  the first 800 times it aired,  now it's so annoying, I'll actually turn the TV OFF  when it comes on.... Plus,  I'm worried that it might freak my kids out  lol!
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Leiyah

I've never seen it on TV but then I rarely watch the thing.

Radx

i watch 4hours per week not much but i still see it as often as 10times per 2hours if not more
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Celllburn

What I want to know, is what picture..... they cut out those teeth from.Those are an odd pair of chatters.

Laiynla

An orthodontist's "before" journal?
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Lourdos

Lukily I have been spared having to see that commercial until now lol- I very rarely, if ever, watch TV so I get to live in blissful ignorance about these things. :p

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...