• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Battlewang!!!

Started by Sigarnak, February 03, 2004, 04:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkocean

If anyone wishes to play with my cock his name is Shhytbrik.  Would love to track down some guildies =)
Seafyr Oceanflame
Miilla Darksoul

Fizzgig

lol sig you must have a million corn an hour comming in at this rate

Join my possie darn it leiy

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Soulstar

All the big cocks picked on me while i was sleeping :(
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Leiyah

Any one able to explain the betting deal a bit more to a noob cock like myself....I still don't get how I can bet 100 corn and gain 129.25 corn on a fight.  LOL

Hrm I didn't know you had a posse Fizz...lol...lemme find you and join it.

Leiyah

HAHA Karlah @ your cock name!  I see that you beat X's cock. =)

Fizzgig

everyone has a posse leiy.  And small increses are due to odds like .125:1 you want odds that look like 2:1 or better yet 26:1 hehe

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Leiyah

I'm in everyone's posse that I recognized their names....

Sigarnak

I swear i am buying the Boxers amd Cap and getting 'Samson' embroided on both! LMAO!
:D :D :D :p :p :p

Leiyah

Siggy PM me your email addy purdy please

Sigarnak

Sigarnak

Wooot! Thanks Leiyah for i am now the WANGMASTA!
Check out the new Avatar :):p ;) :D

Sigarnak

Hmmmm now all i need to do is change my title on the boards to Tha Wangmasta ....and i am set! LOL

Leiyah

Fizzgig

my wang is strong.  My cock is fat.  I make much corn on bets.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Leiyah

SIGARNAK!  This is your fault!

My smoke alarm goes off....which reminds me.....I was supposed to take lightly-golden-soft-gooey-in-the-middle chocolate chip cookies out of the oven an hour and 17 minutes ago.  You got me playing with my cock so much that I forgot about the food in the kitchen.  My dog is pissed because of the loud smoke alarm, my brother is pissed because he wanted the cookies, my mom's dog is pissed because we're swinging the door open and shut to fan the smoke out and he thinks each time we swing it open he is going outside, my dad is pissed because of the smell, my mom is pissed because the middle cookie on the last row had red embers where it was about to burst in flames and having to open all these doors and windows so the smoke gets out of the house means we're "heating the outside" and I'm just sitting here playing with my cock.