• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Today

Started by Superfly, September 07, 2003, 04:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lourdos

Forgot about Pecan Pie!!
One of the best things about Thanksgiving hehe :D

Of course - I pick the pecans off the top and just eat the stuff in the middle....but I also take all the crust of my bread and such :p

However, coconut cream is still the best :D

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Radx

all i need is a Banana custard pie or alot of caffine and Mindy and i can do anything LOL.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Soulstar

anyone ever had lemonade pie? that is my favorite.

The worst kind of pie must be... chicken pot pie.  blech.
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Radx

i agree with Soul Chicken pot pie sucks And lemonade pie is ok i like Banana better lol
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Superfly

wtf is a lemonade pie?

Seriously, I never heard of it. Is it like lemon merigune?
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Radx

Sorta but no lol
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Artorious

Never liked pie's very much.  The pecan pie and sweet potatoe pie are probably the only ones I've eaten very much.  Now a 4 layer delight (dunno if it has a different name) is awesome.  I've never made it personally (I'm too lazy to cook), my grandmother makes it occasionally.  Thick crust layer on the bottom thats mostly crushed pecans and something else (I forget).  One layer above the crust is pretty much pure confection sugar (a box or two, i forget) with some other stuff mixed in like philly cream cheese, butter, eggs... its a long list.  The next layer is chocolate pudding (or whatever flavor pudding you prefer) and a top layer of whipped cream.  Thats about the only truely rich sweet that I eat.
Artorious Rex
Lord Protector of Mithaniel Marr

Ryverwind
Elder of The Tribunal

Nytehunter

You guys have time to eat PIE!!!!!  ?????? wtf  hahahahaha
and hmm  favorite pie . . . .. .     screw that   set em all down in front of me and ill take a slice of each  heh      PIE PARTY!!!!

Never fear, Nytehunter is here!

unoshato

art  i have had that four layer desert (or so it is called here) it is eryveryveryveryveryvery good.

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Fizzgig

tim tams = all

fyi I didn't read any of the football stuff at all :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fadanat Thunderstorm

The best pie in the world is a RED HUCKLEBERRY PIE!!!   I just baked on last Sunday for my grandma.  My wife and I spent five hours picking huckleberries.  It took for freaking ever!!  However it was my grandma's favorite pie, and she passed away on Tuesday.  We knew she was going that week, and the 5 hours of hard work paid off because she loved it!!  

FAD

Losing ones grandmother to cancer puts the football, eq, waste of time, arguement thread into it's proper perspective of WHO CARES!
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Soulstar

lemonade pie has lemonade mix, eagle brand milk, and other tasty stuff in it.  I'm not really sure how to make it, but my mom knows, and that's what counts.

Fizz just reminded me of how she knows absolutely nothing about american football, yet she totally creamed the rest of the fantasy football league in week 1.
Soulstar Loneshadow

Fizzgig

lol really?

I didn't even check after I made my changes hehehe

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Soulstar

Soulstar Loneshadow

Douval

OK, whats all this crap about this football.

We'll start talking footy when the big horseshoofs you call football players, can play offence and defence and play without 100lb of protective gear come over to Oz and see the games real men play Rugby , Rugby Unoin and Aussie Rules.

the lot of you are gimps :P