• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

/em grin

Started by Xtens, January 28, 2004, 12:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xtens

Had this sent to me via email and couldnt stop laughing.

How to shower like a woman:

Get in shower.  Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumic stone. Wash hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

Wash hair again to make sure it is clean.  Condition hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced with natural avocado oil, leave on hair for 15 minutes. Wash face with crushed apricot facial, scrub for 10 minutes until red.  Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake bodywash.

Shave armpits and legs. Turn off shower. Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower, spray mould spots with Tilex. Get out off shower.  Dry with towel the size of a small country. Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.  Check entire body for spots, tweeze hairs. Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.  If you see husband along the way, cover any exposed areas.

How To Shower Like A Man:

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed. Leave in a pile.  Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see wife along the way, shake knob at her making woo-hoo >sound.  Look at manly physique in the mirror. Admire size of your knob and scratch your ass. Get in the shower. Wash your face. Wash your armpits. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off.  Make farting noises, (real or not) and laugh at how loud they are in
the shower. Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.  Wash your butt leaving those coarse hairs
stuck on the soap. Shampoo hair. Make shampoo Mohawk. Pee. Rinse off and get out of shower. Partially dry-off. Fail to notice water on floor. Admire knob size in mirror again. Leave shower door open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.  Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake knob at her and make woo-hoo noise again. Throw wet towel on bed.

Soulstar

that's pretty funny X :D
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Lohagen Elamadri

males= pinnacle of efficiency
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Leiyah

Hrm I'm not seeing any thing wrong in the showering like a woman part....  :)

Karlah

I just want the original writer to remove the camera from our bathroom pls.

Radx

LOL i dont truly agree with males i agree with maybe half but whatever.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Frostta

What part don't you agree with Radx.  Just curious :p
Frostta
65 Prophet
Frostta's Stuff

Koruptt
58 Defiler
Koruptt's Stuff

Radx

most of it scratchkin fartin u choose.
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Soulstar

Don't worry Radx, you still have a couple years to grow into it.  Someday you will be farting and scratching your ass in the shower, and you'll realize "Hey, now I'm a REAL man!"
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Frostta

/nods at Soulstar's rebuttle
Frostta
65 Prophet
Frostta's Stuff

Koruptt
58 Defiler
Koruptt's Stuff

Radx

i will put money on it i wont. and ya know what a REAL man doesnt need to do that. LOL:D
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Laiynla

Real men don't need to fart?????

WHATS YOUR SECRET?????

And why don't they explode? :confused:
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Zaxboan

My wife read that post and was almost in tears laughing so hard. She printed it out to share with the ladies at lunch that day.

She claims she's not as bad as the female version (she's not) and that the male version is pretty much dead on for her husband. I have to argue, as I never turn the vent fan on.

Radx, you are right, some "men" don't act like that, and in the anatomical sense you would be correct. They are indeed "real men". However, those would be the same guys that collect Show-tunes CD's and drink wine spritzers. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Our household tries to keep the genders un-bent, and it seems to work for us. My wife's not real big on the body noises at the dinner table, but she at least has us saying "excuse me" now.

Karlah

Fizzgig

butt hairs are why women use different puff's then men :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm