• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Help Me Plz

Started by Frostta, April 28, 2003, 05:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frostta

Hi all,
I am still LD from the Katta mini raid last night.  If anyone logs on today, plz petition to get me world kicked so I can get on sometime in the near future  :(

Thx all
Frostta
65 Prophet
Frostta's Stuff

Koruptt
58 Defiler
Koruptt's Stuff

Zorvic

That suxs, Frostta.

I once had that happen to me.  I went LD in the bazaar and never got synchronized with the server again.  I petitioned via the website and also had Artorious petition for me in game.  It only took 21 hours to get me kicked out of the world. :rolleyes:  

Hopefully, it won't take nearly as long for you.  I won't be home until 6PM'ish CST, but if you still need someone to petition for you, I will be glad to do it.

Karlah

Awe Frostta, thats a just not nice :(

I believe this is the site you need to log a petition with, http://www.station.sony.com/en/services/help/eqGM.jsp.

If your still having problems with I log on tonight, il will also petition on your behalf.  :)

Fizelle

I petittioned as soon as I logged on this morning (ok well noon ;) ) A guide responded right away saying they had posted it already for a GM to deal with and you should be kicked soon. We had to go out for a few hours though and when we got back (around 5 I think) you were still in Katta

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.