• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Time to Retire

Started by Nizelar, July 19, 2002, 01:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nizelar

Hello Friends,
     I am going to retire from the EQ world. RL is getting real busy for me and EQ is fun but way too time consuming so retirement is the only alternative I can find. I have had lots of fun with you guys and consider many to be good friends. I hope that many of you can keep in touch and many I hope to meet in RL someday. I will even miss the CR's in POH :D  The account is being sold to a guild member which some of you know but I will leave it up to him to announce that to the guild. I am glad a guildy is taking over Nizelar that way he can still be around to do some planes porting. So with that i say fare the well and goodluck to all in game and RL.

Nizelar Koolcast 54 wizard
Catsong Singsalong 41 bard
Tulain 44 druid
Oargrol 21 warrior
Flourious 23 paladin
and a few others that just keep some goodies in the bank :(
Nizelar Koolcast
Wizards were made to dish it out but NEVER take it........

Bumraz

known ya for a very long time Niz gonna miss you bro both as a player and as a person.
Bumraz Debutcher

In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Troll without a swamp

Airelyn

Take care Niz and I hope RL treats you well... be safe my friend :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Tonzafun IndyJok

Farewell buddy, been friends a short time but you will be missed none the less.
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.

variagruss

Niz, you have my e-mail address, don't be stranger. We can alwais have few drinks in strip club hehe if you are in area.

Variagruss

:D

Kazaba

We'll miss you Niz.  Good luck in all you do.

Adenu

Hey Niz, just want to say again that you were a very good friend for a long time, we had many good and bad situations and i will miss you being there for me!!!

Best of luck in RL and  let us know how you are doing!!!

Say hi to Tulain for me! Love Adenu

Mythavatar

Sorry to see you go, Niz. I will miss having you to share my wizardly woes and triumphs with -- even if you did beat me to level 54 P.

As far as retirement goes, I have seen many a player come out of retirement for many different reasons. You have lots of friends here whom you will miss as much as we will miss you. So try not to burn any bridges with the guildy who has your account now as you may want it back some day. (Only last night, Vilnayin from HoW made a surprise reappearance on the UK server after being absent since its launch last October.)
"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." JRR Tolkien

65 Sage Wizards:
Mythavatar , Saryrn
Mythrill, Antonius Bayle