• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Hello from the grave

Started by Kalana, October 03, 2002, 04:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalana

Hi gang, was feeling nostalgic and wanted to let you all know i still think about ya. Been playing NWN and designing my own world and i love it, finally real d&d online! Now it's not massively online but i like that part as i only have to deal with those who are my real friends and won't ditch me cause i lost my temper or that they did and the guild don't likem anymore. I'm pretty much done with mmorpgs now, NWN showed me the light and reminded me all about the good things of pnp that made me fall in love with the rpg genre. Those things just don't exist in mmorpgs, too commerical and too greed oriented, the story means next to nothin in an online mmorpg.

Well just wanted to let you all know i haven't forgotten those i care about and that i didn't croak(although i'm sure some wish i was dead :P)

Sincerely,

Kalana the Retired
Do your damnedest in an ostentatious manner all the time.
Gen George S. Patton

Kaneril Knightwing

Glad to hear you have found something you can truely be happy in Kala :) Say hi to Levin for me and take care :D
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Tonzafun IndyJok

AKA Doppin ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  What he said:D
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.

Orian

Good to hear from ya Kalana. Yeah, NWN is a cool game, I still have it.. although I haven't played it in awhile. Glad you having a good time, and even more glad you stopped by to say hi :) Take care
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Airelyn

Heyas Kal... was wondering if you were immersed in NWN or not... glad to hear you are enjoying yourself :)

Take care!
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude