• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

A partial farewell, with many thanks! You will be missed...

Started by Celllburn, January 31, 2004, 10:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celllburn

Great job everyone on Ntov, I am happy and proud of you all....grats to all the loots. I have been very busy lately and I am sorry that I couldn't join you guys. A lot of things have been occupying my time :D . And I believe its time for me, life has so much to offer me and I have so much to offer life, this game drains my time....I will probably be getting on less frequently or not at all as time goes by. I might get on every once and a while to say hi. But I will be posting often and be keeping in touch with you all for sure.

Anyways, grats again...and good luck on all your future endeavors in everything you do. Never doubt yourselves, there is nothing you guys can't do ;), don't let anyone tell you different.

Thanks for everything!
I will miss you all.

Leiyah

WOW Cell -- I so didn't see this one coming!

Enjoy RL hun -- there are many awesome things out there. Don't be a stranger.  And get yahoo damn it so we can chat!  

/hugs. Be safe Cell. You will be missed.

Celllburn

Aw, thanks leiyah for everything....if any of you want to call me, call me at 727-481-1112. Talk to you all soon, sorry for the disappointment.

Celllburn

darkocean

Wow.. Cell ... been wondering where you've been.  I hope that all goes well and you won't become a total stranger.  

Be safe.  :)
Seafyr Oceanflame
Miilla Darksoul

Reyburn

Don't worry folks, Cell will probably last 2weeks then he will be on all the time again.  I remember the last time he was slowing down so he could study more. :D  The study time stayed the same, the kegger time increased and the eq time dwindled for a week, then he was bad cause he combined some of the kegger time with eq time.
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric

Celllburn

Aw Miilla, I'll never become a stranger to you all! LOL rey, well it's just that there is so much action at night...and thats when you all do stuff. There is just to much activity, that this game gets in the way of it all....and that can't happen. But don't worry, I'll get on as often as I can, if I can.;)

Sigarnak

WOW Man...... you will be sorely missed.  That being said, i hope you and 'life' have fun getting re-aquainted..... I have also not has as much time for EQ as i would like but sometimes we have to prioritise ;P

Dude, i wish you much fun and happiness and hope to catch ya round sometime!

Cheers,
Sigarnak

Celllburn

Thanks Sigarnak.....getting alot of "WOWS" here, lol.

Laiynla

Welcome to the "outsiders club" Cell!  I'm glad to hear youll be keeping in touch!  :)
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Lohagen Elamadri

Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter