• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

In EQ2 on the MM Server**Canceled** Najena and Highkeep now servers of choice

Started by Kazaba, November 08, 2004, 08:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

there's like 10 aussie guilds on najina already...even if others don't make the move I'm going where I can get groups while you are sleeping :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Yampus

Sai, Myrran and I have moved to Highkeep as Mistmoore was down more often then not.
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Kazaba

So are we going Najena or Highkeep?

Yampus

I'll stay on Highkeep. Almost lvl 7 again and dont want to re re start :) Server seems stable and not very crowded. Najena probably wont work for me cause it sounds like all the upside-down folks will be there so no one will be around during my play times  :D  :rolleyes:

On a side note. I am letting Yamp die on EQ. If anyone can use the gear he has holler and I'll log him in. Unfortuately my plan to give the account away wont work as the server name is tied to my EQ2 account as well. Account expires Dec 1 so let me know by then
Yampus Bonechaser

slams

staying on mistmoore so see u all around maybe
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Airelyn

Well I will probably go to Highkeep then if Saif, Myrr and Yamp are all there.  Plus the times I'll be on won't be late at night anymore so I need my time zone folks :)

I will be making a char on Najena to visit though!
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Kazaba

In indecisive mode right now, Have Kazabas on 3 servers :)

slams

ok after i wrote last post mistmoore was down again so i moved to highkeep as well have a soon to be rogue or ranger not sure yet but name is shanks so thinking rogue  :D so u all later
   ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN  THE END OF WAR  

Bonebi

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Aelderie

/sigh

*looks around at everyone leaving EQ*

/sniff
/pout

Isn't anyone staying to keep me and Kil company?
 :confused:

Yampus

I made a Barbarian warrior Good side on Najena for those times I play late :) His name is Fornjotr so far lvl 5
Yampus Bonechaser

Aiola

When you are on look for me ... Aiola of course (on Mistmore and Steamfont) Mistmore is the one that is the biggest for now ... thanks about the info on the Aussie server  :) ... appreciated if i cannot seem to play when these boys are on, i will travel there and start a char anyhow.

I should be on more from now on (at least for about 3 months) UNI EXAMS ARE DONE :D

I have now got an Aiola on the Najena server, she is currently level 6. I look forward to seeing people around.  

Zaxboan

Hey Folks, nice to see some old friends still hanging out here.

I stopped playing EQ about 2 months ago. I am certainly tempted to take a look at EQ2, but I'll need to upgrade my video card (and maybe my MB as well).

I was completely cured of online launches after the debacle of the Star Wars launch. I like the fact that EQ 2 comes packaged with the first month pre-paid. I will probably take a run at it in a few weeks, after the bugs and crashes have subsided somewhat. If I find I like EQ2, my intial thoughts are to play MUCH less frequently than I did with EQ.

All the info you guys post here is greatly appreciated, especially the server's you are gravitating towards.

Hopefully, I'll catch many of you online in the near future.

Yampus

The nice thing about EQ2 is you dont have to devote 5,6,7 hours in order to get anywhere. You can tradeskill which is a seperate XP lvl, you can do nothing but quests if you dont have to to dedicate to doing the group thing. I am very happy so far with the way this is set up.
Yampus Bonechaser

Douval

Fizz and I will take your stuff yamp.  I'm sure we can find homes for it.

we plan on playing both eqlive and eq2

oh btw

[tell eq.saryrn.Douval

is how to send a cross game tell,  if anyone figures out how to join cross game channels that'd be cool.