• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

In EQ2 on the MM Server**Canceled** Najena and Highkeep now servers of choice

Started by Kazaba, November 08, 2004, 08:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yampus

Thats great Douv :) Hope you have a lot of room 'cause there is a lot of stuff :) By the way, I was on Najena server in EQ2 and there is a Fizzgig there already. Do you guys have toons there yet and if so what are the names? On Najena mine is a Barb Fighter named Fornjotr.
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Aelderie

Anything they don't want, I'm sure Kil and I could find a home for. :)

I'd still rather be able to see you ingame, but with the limited playing time and baby, there's no reason for us to switch to EQ2 :(

Gonna miss you guys....

Yampus

:D Thats WHY I am moving to EQ2 :) It is much easier to play if you have limited time because you CAN log in for an hour and still get ahead in the game both XP-wise and Tradeskill wise.
Yampus Bonechaser
Lvl 14 Mage Summoner lvl 8 Artisan
"He who controls the Bugs controls....... well, bugs."

Ronik Thunderhands

Well just arrived last nite from vacation in Cancun, Mexico very nice down there
and looks like eq2 is up and running I pre order some time ago so I will be seeing u all soon will stop by the store a pick up my copy this week.  Im guessing mistmore will be the server of choice.  Have no clue what class or name I will be yet but I will let ya know.  look forward to seeing you all again soon

Ronik

Kazaba

Ronik don't do Mistmoore, I'm pretty sure all of us have given up on MM because it seemed to be the most crowded and least stable server.  Most folks are on the Highkeep or Najena servers

Fizzgig

I think I'll make a new post with our new server choice to avoid confusion :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Airelyn

Well looks like we will have a cross-server guildies playing :)

Highkeep and Najena

Question... anyone else have uber lag?  It reminds me of when i played SWG, the lag is so bad I can barely move.  I changed all my settings to minimum graphics to see if that would help... helped a little bit.  Anyone else have any good ideas on ways to reduce lag?
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Saiferus

myrran has that problem in south qeyons