• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Done

Started by Fizelle, April 10, 2003, 08:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaxboan

Fizzgig

and I think ching needs a trip to PoA and one of the books

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Shalizor

Congratz Fizelle! Glad to see you have it, as are our melee's! :D

Shalizor

Zaxboan

So long as its not the 7th isle, both of those items we could do with 2 real solid groups. It would be a challenge, and fun.

Artorious

I think Ching needs the burnt book.

Warning: Epic run through to follow...

Getting to the forth island in sky isn't that tough.  Only trick is keeping someone in the quest room to spawn Inte Akera or working it out so the epic pally spawns him and gets to island 4 quickly.  This is because Inte Akera can be up for a few min or a few hours.  I think the person spawning him has to at least not be kos to deepwater knights of erudin.  Not sure exactly on the faction part to spawn Inte .  Inte himself is very kos to evil races/dieties though and has a large aggro range that is the size of most of island 4.

The tough part is catching a dragon up and then getting the book to drop.  

I am to the point where I only need the frozen book to finish my epic.  But I haven't seen Gore up since I camped about half of my baby alts in dl a few weeks ago.  Tough to catch mobs up that can be killed with a handful of 65's.  Especially when they still drop valuable items or spells (i.e. farmed).  

Once the book is combined in north Qeynos you turn it in to the oracle in oot for Miragul's Philactery.  He may or may not be up depending on if there is someone camping it for a robe.  

Charm the Lich of Miragul in everfrost caves.  Give the charmed lich the Philactery to spawn miragul himself.  Miragul is a sort of weaker Nortlav.  He has a life tap, but everything I have read indicates he doesn't have as many hp as Nort and doesn't seem to proc as often.  Kill Miragul for the head and robe.  

Turn the head and robe in to Inte after individually giving him ghoulbane (receive a blessing) and soulfire (receive another blessing).  After turning in the blessings, head, and robe you receive fiery avenger to turn in to Irak Altil in Fear along with mark of atonement.

Basically, finish the book and what little is left is just a matter of timing.
Artorious Rex
Lord Protector of Mithaniel Marr

Ryverwind
Elder of The Tribunal

chingerz

I've had the Mark of Atonement for a year now, and I got a frost book from the last Gorenaire mana burn on Saryrn just before PoP.  All the times I've helped kill Talendor and Severilous have produced 0 books.