• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

WOW - Lots of Changes

Started by Pridus Longbeard, October 08, 2002, 08:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pridus Longbeard

Greetings Milords and Ladies,

It has been well over 9 months since I have ventured into the world of EQ. Boy have their been a lot of changes. This new interface is a huge learning curve, but I really like what I have seen so far.

One thing that has not changed (Thank Brell) is the kind spirit of the Keepers. My tough male exteria was compromised by tears of joy as my old family welcomed me back with open arms. :p

Thank you all very much for your welcome, help and patience as I re-learn this gam... "Way of life" lol.  :D  It has warmed my heart to see you all well.

I have some work to do before I am "guild worthy", but I will do what I can to do this quickly.

See you all on-line.

Squire Pridus
Always remember: Wounds heal, Maidens dig battle scars and Glory ... last forever!

Tonzafun IndyJok

Hey Bro,

welcome back..the UI is but a small change, the bazaar, now there is something really worth while.
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.

Kaneril Knightwing

Heya Pridus :) Send me a tell in game bro.
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Airelyn

Welcome back hon :)  So glad you decided to come back
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Saiferus

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Fizzgig

btw I tagged prid again last night so he's a mini keeper

lol you know I think saif might be glad to see you

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Thunderran

Welcome Back pridus .
It's so nice to see you back again .
/cheer Pridus

Thunderran  :)

Bonebi

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Gelf Winterfell

Welcome back bud, you have been missed. Glad to have you back with us again. =)

Carellron

Where was that again?

Stuff...

Aelderie

Prid!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG /bounce /bounce /bounce /bounce /bounce /bounce /bounce /bounce

Where the heck have you been?! *tries to look angry, gives up, goes back to bouncing*

Guess this means I'm coming back to EQ :D

Pridus Longbeard

Cool :)

You bringing that evil Kiltrix with you?? :D
Always remember: Wounds heal, Maidens dig battle scars and Glory ... last forever!

Aelderie