• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Ye hath thee thy problemeth...

Started by Lohagen Elamadri, November 09, 2002, 11:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lohagen Elamadri

I reformatted recently and reinstalled EQ, with a new video card. Everything is running smashingly bar one exception.. all my velious models (ie giants, dorfs, even snow bunnies..) look like bald humans... anyone every experienced this before? i wouldn't care except it makes it hard sometimes to know if you are about to kill a velium hound or if you're about to attack Cargalia the friendly dragon...

help!!!
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Kaneril Knightwing

About only thing I can suggest is to re install the driver and make sure it is most current one.
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Kazaba

It's part of my plan to make tons of platinum.  Phase 1 all Velious looks like me.  Phase 3 profits.

Haven't figured out phase 2 yet.

Airelyn

Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Soulstar

I had this problem for a while too... if i remember correctly, I had to reinstall everything.  Make sure you installed all your expansions in the right order.  If you put Luclin on before Velious I think this problem happens.
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Fizzgig

I had this guy show up yesterday.....it was in katta though....and I've had gm's ld with the same name as this guy...oh and he was targatable but couldn't do anything to him...no hp.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Lohagen Elamadri

Ahh ok .. thanks for the advice all. Ended up reinstalling SoV from CD over the top of everything else, seems to have fixed the problem for now, touch wood :)
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

chingerz

Fizzgig

lol wasn't wearing any resist gear at all...not even a sheild lol

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm