• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Thank you, Axe and Fizz...

Started by Tholan, March 04, 2003, 04:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tholan

I appreciate your tells to me. And the kind ones at that. I left for reasons that Im sure you would understand. I supported my family and felt that leaving quietly , was better. I didnt want to stir up anything with people I like and care about.
  Hull and Rhaina will always be my friends. I wish them well in DMR. I just didnt fit in there like I did here. I like it here. Good people, who are VERY well organized, and follow raid instructions very well. And even in all that... you still let axeroth join... I wont hold it against you all.

I understand now it was the wrong choice. But that was the one I made. I am just happy and thankful, that I have friends who understand that my loyalty is true, and deep.

Thank you very much for having me back, I hope I can earn back any respect I lost for leaving, and  I will keep an open mind.

Once again thanks Fizzgig and Axeroth. I appreciate it. :)
I dont die alot   well, what do YOU consider alot?

Soon shouting for a Rez, in a zone near you!!

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Haven't I told you guys before?  Once you are lucky enough to get rid of a ranger, you never ever ever give them a chance to come back.  Now you poor bastards are stuck with him until eternity.

FAD

:o mooooooooooooo
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Airelyn

wb Tholan, glad to have you back :)

and Fad plese enlighten us with a story as to why you feel the need to "mooooooo" all the time.  I just love Fad stories and figured this has to be a good one!
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Superfly

Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Lourdos

Welcome back Tholan !!
:D

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Fizzgig

once a keeper always a keeper.....so fad when are you coming back :)

that goes for any keeper who left of their own violation btw :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fadanat Thunderstorm

I truly hate talking about my self on Tholan's thread.  However, the Mooooooo is not a very good story.  It is boring actually.  Someone in Ancient Council mooooed a couple of times in GC, then I stole it and Mooooooed all over the place and still do to this day.   I moooooo because the doctor says it lowers my blood pressure.   Fizzgig on the other hand raises my blood pressure.   So you see the story is very boring.  

So let me tell you a Fad story more worth your time to read.  Ok I was single last year, wife and I seperation for 15 months.  So I go out drinking with my single friend Pinbil.  He lives a block away from me in real life.  I live in Portland Oregon, known for having more strip clubs per the population than anywhere else on the planet.  So first we are looking for a place that the hotties are going to be hanging out.  Like a dance club (not a strip club yet mind you, I was just pointing out facts for later in the story).  So we go to this place I knew had dancing.  Nadda they closed the dance floor in the bar too many fights breaking out.  Damn so we drive all the way across town (keep reading this has a classic ending) to this other place I worked at 15 years ago and had some awesome (awesome omg how 80s) club.  CRAP shutdown again, but they do serve a nice steak.  It's Stuart Andersons Black Angus, some of you probably have been there.  So I just had gotten paid I get lobster, prime rib, and calamarie appetiser.   And I have a glass (my usual) of Cabernet.  Mmmmm wine.   So we eat our great dinner, and I have two glasses of cabernet.  (paragragh should restart here but who cares the teacher isn't looking)  So our meal is done and now we are looking for some kicks.  We head over to the nearest strip club (you never have to go more than 4 blocks from anywhere in the city to be at one) So we sit down at the bar and the ladies are dancing yadda yadda (I mean YADDA YADDA).  So the waitress comes over and I am thinking "I can't order wine, these chicks will think I am soft wimp.  So I order a black mountain lagger.  Nice dark black.  I proceed to watch naked chicks and drink about 4 laggers.  So now we are bored of the same chick rotation, and we proceed to go DOWNTOWN.  We go to this one club with a 15 dollar cover bah screw that!!!  But we do sit in the resteraunt area and have another drink.  I drink wine again.  (if your keeping score 3 glasses of wine, 4 beers) so we finish that and head over across the street.  Now it's summer and though I am wearing jeans, my friend Pinbil (rl name Jeff) is wearing some hip shorts.  So this club has a 9 dollar cover charge (bites the bullet and pays for it).  We head up and the music is kickin the hotties are out, and we head up to the bar to scan the scene.  What to order?  Hmmmmmmm.  I haven't had this in ooooh about 10 years, Bacardi 151 and coke.  So we are just hanging out next to the bar looking at the dance floor.  (new paragraph needed for emphasis)

I turn to take a nice long gulp of my drink and OMG 151 tastes aweful and how I forgot, So I have a tiny cough "cough" the tiny cough causes some 151 n coke to go down in my windpipe, this creates a big "COUGH" I try and turn my head as I am coughing to be polite.  As I am turning (the wrong way, or right way depending on if you like Jeff/Pinbil, my body says "EVACUATE choking!"  I threw up all over the side of the bar, his leg, his shoes, my shoes, the floor, and it's not a bunch of hurls it's just one big hurl.  The guy on my right tries to focus in the darkness and he figures out what it is after a pause and does a double take then walks away fast.  Jeff calls me a stupid F, and I say let's get the fork out of here.  He wants to wash up, and I say screw that we are leaving.  So Lobster/Beer legs and I leave, and go home.  It's been 6 months and my shoes still lay in a plastic bag outside my porch unwashed to this day.

I have to go to work, really running late.  Sorry about typos, will finish this story (mostly done) later.

FAD

Coming sooon!  the DISCLAIMER!!

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Lourdos

Can't...stop...laughing

/em wipes a tear from her eye

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

chingerz

Someone introduce Fadanat to paragraphs.

Fizzgig

lol fad if this story ends with me being one of the strippers I thought we'd agreed to keep that one to ourselves :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Amak

lol seems i got here too late.....was gonna WB tholan but FAD got here first well nothing to be said wb tholan god help us if fad returns.
Amak - 52 Cleric
Dadamik - 56 Warrior

Zaxboan

Fad, there is a great place for just a few doors down from the Benson hotel (left as you exit the hotel). Can't recall the name of it, named after a lady, Mary's or something. They do have /cough entertainment, but the quality is terrible. Most of the guys I work with go there for the dirt cheap beer.

Anyhow, I mention this as a thought for your next stag adventure. Based on your story, I think this would be a good place for you, the kind of place that a little puke on the floor would go unnoticed.

Yes, they would thump you soundly if you ordered wine in there.

Fadanat Thunderstorm

I hang out at Stars in Beaverton now.  Well the few times I go anymore.

FAD

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !~~$@$~!@#!~@#!#!#@!#!@#

Rhaina

LOL I think I go from board to board just to read Fads stories. Hmmm maybe I shouldn't admit that ? well anyways Hiya Keepers hope all is well with you guys. I see you have the Fleabitten doggy erRanjer back hehe, Take care of him he is a good guy :)

Airelyn

First hey Rhaina :) ... second omg, Fad hilarious... Fad stories have got to be the funniest, they really rank up there with Skater Gnome :)

QuoteSo Lobster/Beer legs and I leave

HAHA
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude