• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Hiyas!

Started by Dimsumm, April 20, 2004, 02:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimsumm

Hi guys! Just trying to get some info before applying. First my info....I have been playing since just after the release of Kunark....with about an 6-8 month break. I my main is currently a 65 cleric Dimsumm Doomshade ,  my alt/hydras include my newly aquired 65 shammy 52 wiz, and 40'ish SK. I'm currently a member of Shards of time. It's a great guild, and I honestly don't want to leave. Anyways, I moved to japan...and I'm almost totally outta the loop when it comes to raids and such that's the main reason I'm looking for a new online family. I read that you guys are working towards VT....that's good. I'm 5 shards short of my key. Is that you guys main goal atm? How often do you guys raid? I love raiding, and seeing new places. What would you say would be the main times a majority of the members are online? Anyways...pls send me a tell in game...I'm really wanting to meet/group with some of you guys before applying.

P.S. Please disreguard all the invis potions on my character. I had just restocked, and updated the profile before dropping them off at the bank haha.

Thx,
Dim

Kazaba

Hiya Dimmsumm!

We have 6 scheduled raids a week, 2 on weeknights North American time, 2 on week nights Austrailia time and 2 weekend raids that are designed to be convienant for folks in both time zones.  Taking a quick glance at my map it looks like Japan and Australia times should be pretty close to each other.  We also have unscheduled raids from time to time.

Vex Thal is our main goal right now, but we also are in the North ToV rot, have some folks with ST keys that go there, and do other Luclin and PoP mobs when we get the notion.  As a matter of fact this Wednesday starts our week in NToV.

To meet folks in game /join kofapp, usually someone in there who's more then willing to chat.

Leiyah

Hey Dim.  Great to hear from you.  I think I know you....hrm.  

Actually, I think our special ench/monk duo Silvarie/Sylvantrust is located in Japan also!!  (Sylv is really HAWT in dark elf illusion!) :p

At any rate -- recruiting stuff....our app/req info is HERE.  For the most part, VT is Keeper's current/main goal and is a great stepping stone to gear up for EPs.  We're also hitting up NToV on rotation to deck out some of the melee.  In fact, our rot is this week and you're welcome to join along for raiding if you like.  Jump in the app channel (/join kofapp) when you're online.  That'll help you get to know some people and also find out raid info.

Will have to check on the time zone conversions...but...scheduled raids listed in order by US Central time are:

Tue : 3:30a CST (5:30pm Japan ?)
Tue : 8:00p CST (10:00am Wed morning Japan ?)
Wed : 3:30a CST (5:30pm Japan ?)
Wed : 8:00p CST (10:00am Thur morning Japan ?)
Fri : 7:00p CST (9:00am Sat morning)
Sat : 7:00p CST (9:00am Sun morning)

They may fluxuate a little as people are still getting online during the weekend.  Generally raids meet up in Nexus and the lovely druids and wizzys port everyone out from there.

Looking forward to some guild groups and things.  Thanks for your post!

Leiyah

OK yes it *did* take me over 12 minutes to type this because by time I got done Kaz already beat me!

But....it's all there!  =)

/d Kaz!

Kazaba

Ha!

Human Ranger > Hafling Druid

Reyburn

Overall
Leiyah > Kazaba

Cuteness
Leiyah > Kazaba

Baldness
Leiyah < Kazaba

Perkiness
Leiyah > Kazaba
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric

Kazaba

I must object to

Cutness
Leiyah > Kazaba

I cut things much better then she does.

Leiyah

Rey!  You sure know how to melt a girl's heart!

and Kaz....

you only *think* you cut things better!  Hun, just call me Edwarda Scissorhands!

Karlah

LMAO

Woodelf Druid > all

Aaladwenous

BST Kitti's > all (including W elf droods)...........p