• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Thank you, Axe and Fizz...

Started by Tholan, March 04, 2003, 04:09:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Mooooove over bacon, now there is something leaner!!

Just came home, checked my email, and I got accepted to the Shadowbane beta test 3!  The program is 585 megabites long, and I have 27% downloaded atm.  So I should be playing it by 730pst tonight.  I will let you folks know how it is.  Now I need to go and fill out all the disclaimer stuff, and finish the download.  

FAD

If anyone moves to Shadowbane, make sure we are on the same server.
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Airelyn

I've been on Shadowbane beta testing since beta 2.  I personally don't care for the game myself.  Some people like it though.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Fizelle

I wish skater gnome would start posting again nothing from him since christmas :(

and btw Fad how come no link to your #1 hottie?

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Because my wife is on the shy side, and I don't have a deathwish.  I think she let me put up her pic once then 36 hours later I was woke up in the middle of the night, GET IT OFF THE FORUM!!!  JK, but I don't think she likes the attention.

FAD

BTW In Shadowbane is there a view like Everquest where you can see first person?  I don't like the top view look like diablo.  Last night was fun seeing the game for the first time, but at the moment they are doing stress tests and throwing everything at the servers to log them down, and check them for crashes.  It was very laggy last night.  Killed a few things and got some loots though.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Fizzgig

bah stop playing that come play with us :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fadanat Thunderstorm

I would start a new thread, but I love stealing Tholan's thunder.  Btw WHERE IS MY FORUM ACCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????  

FAD

He's Back!

Reyburn

QuoteOriginally posted by Fadanat Thunderstorm
Because my wife is on the shy side, and I don't have a deathwish.  

Well since Keldare doesn't like having her picture taken...ask here if she will do a black and white silhouette.  The way we get a glimpse and she maintains her anonominity.
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric

Airelyn

No there isn't a view change like that Fad, one of the things I hate about SB.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Aridor

/em pulls this posting out of the KoF archives

Actually there is a 1st-Person view in Shadowbane (hit F3), though I believe it wasn't there in beta. Glad they changed some things since SB hit the shelves, having a blast with it nowadays.

Anyway, hi all! Not sure if anyone remembers me, just thought I'd stop by :)

ex-Aridor
now Derdy Deedz on Damnation/SB
Aridor Shadowyrm
:: Mystic :: Inventory :: Retired ::

Leiyah

ARIDOR!

Hey you!  Talk about a thread bump....lol

What's up with ya?

Zaxboan

This being the original Ari, not the bot or the Fambino version? Great to see you swing by bud.

I'm guessing, but I'd say, there might be 5 folks still in the guild from the time you were with us.

Airelyn still swings by time to time, I know she'll be excited to hear from you.

Glad SB is working out for you, EQ is a lot different, yet very much the same as it always was.

Aridor

Yes, it's the original me :) I still recognize a bunch of the names here on this board, though.

Anyway, not been doing much. Took a break from MMORPGs after EQ and SB Beta and just started with SB again this year (damn mmorpg addiction lol). And yeah, SB is quite different from EQ, but only inasmuch as it's sort of the opposite concept (everyone hates having to kill mobs, no need to collect good gear, but choosing the right stuff at char creation is incredibly important, and definitely no eye-candy). Keeping an eye out for EQ2, who knows...

I actually found some old EQ screens from a KoF raid to CoM on my old comp one of these days... ah nostalgia! :D
Aridor Shadowyrm
:: Mystic :: Inventory :: Retired ::

Soulstar

Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Celllburn

Lol, nice story, another fellow wine drinker eh? You should have stuck with it =p. To much mixing does the job good!

Celllburn

ugh I'am off subject, damn... didn't realize there were this many posts after the story already.

Wine is gooooooood!