• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

I'm back

Started by Daygone Wolfbane, March 12, 2003, 11:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daygone Wolfbane

Just going to start by saying hello to everyone I once knew, and will know again. I was never a member of KoF, always strived to become one until I abruptly quit the game to persue a carreer here in Philly and get things in my life worked out. Now that they are accomplished, I am comming back to the world of Norrath to reign supreme once again (LOL). I am Better known as Daygon, the Druid everyone loved. However Since Daygon the lovable druid has probably long since been deleted, I will be back in force with an elven bard, or an Erudite Cleric. I haven't completely decided yet. So long as my old Daygon name hasn't been stolen that will be my char name once again. My goal is to once again achieve a level of acceptance into the guild of KoF and be amongst all my wonderful friends, including, but not limited to Dinania (Tin can Lady!), Chingerz, Care, Bone (*cries more*), Boren, and many others. If I forgot to mention you, you haven't been forgotten, trust me! In any event, I will be returning sometime by wed. My time is still somewhat limited to play, I work 4 days on, 4 days off, 12 hour days, so wil cram my 4 days off, and a few hours here and there the mornings I am off work, before sleeping to once again return to the station. Happy huntings to everyone!
Daygon
Yes, Yes, I know, I quit. I am back tho, deal with it!

chingerz

last we knew, your brother was soiling your good name around norrath.

Daygone Wolfbane

So I have heard =( *sighs* I've gotten many a email about the way he ran Day into the ground *shrugs* It has come time to rebuild, since Day's deleted, will make a new char, and a new name for Daygon, get his good name back!
Long time no see Ching! glad to see your still around and still kicking out those levels like crazy ;)
Day

Fizzgig

anyone think we should mention ching and cami are in hne and bone quit eq?

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Orian

QuoteOriginally posted by Fizzgig
anyone think we should mention ching and cami are in hne and bone quit eq?

Way to be subtle. :D

Welcome back to the world of Norrath, Daygon. Unfortunately, as Fizzgig mentioned, a few of the names you mentioned are no longer apart of the guild - Although they still remain very close friends.

Din/Ching are in another guild now, and Bonebi recently left the game.. aswell as the Keepers of Fortitude Guild Leader Airelyn (sniffle).

..but, knowing who your friends are: it is more then clear you are a good person. Anyone who is a friend of Ching/Dinania/Bonebi/Care.. is without question.. a friend of mine.

Welcome back :)
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

chingerz

daygon was part of the lake of ill omen hunting crew many moons ago. we go way back there....

Daygone Wolfbane

Yes, Bone left, Din and Ching did move guilds. None-the-less I thought it in good will and fortune to them about their rl and game travels to give them their "shout out's"....Aye Ching, those were the days *sniffles* and with the misfortune of Day going bye bye due to reasons I can not control I will once again be hunting in LoIO lmao. However providing my old Daygon name hasn't been stolen, the name will once again walk upon the land of Norrath!
Orian, Well met, perhaps we will see one another in the lands about our travels.
Until my return to the land within the week, again safe hunts, pleasant travels, and may the wind always be to your back!
Daygon

:cool:

Dinania

Well if you get enough expansions, hunting in LOIO is not necessarily a requirement to level these days :) lots of neat zones work as well.

But wow, LOIO seems forever ago now, haha. Good to see you back Daygon!!!

Fizzgig

get luclin and do first 20 lvls in a week in paludial caverns

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Daygone Wolfbane

Pal Caverns pre lvl 10? hmm didn't think of that. Got all expansions other than Ykesha thus far, that's next to come lol. hmm will have to check that out. Thanks Fizz!

Fizzgig

oh yeah even before pop it was great but with pop you can book over even non kitty chars to start at the much easier end of paludial with the mini mushies and itty bitty bugs by lvl 5 your killing big bugs :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Atheina

hihi WB to EQ  :p

you probably got no idea who i am :)
<--- noob of kof (2months old)

<---- noob of EQ (2month old not counting 9mths break before hand :p)
~Atheina Starlove~

Oh lookie there goes the cute looking bunny.

/em off tracking the cute little bunny.

Radx

LOIO was about 6 40 plus Warriors ago for me i a old player lol only i got school and i used to start over 50 million times a month lol.  first 5 kill stuff in butcherblock then at about 7 or 8 got to padual caverns till about 11 then to kurns you will easily be 20 with 2 days day did 6 alts in 3 days doing that.  I have a 11 or 12 ranger lying around somewhere if you need his help just send Radx a tell in game :p.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Carellron

Daygon's back in game.....RUN! LOL!

Good to hear from you again!

LOIO, ugh...hated that run through spider land.  Does seem like it was a very long time ago...

Some have left, others have moved on...some of us are still here :D
Where was that again?

Stuff...

variagruss

Welcome back to EQ Daygon :)
Do you remember dwarf?
Good to see you again playing.

Variagruss