• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

EQPA is now LIVE

Started by Fizelle, May 28, 2003, 09:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizelle

All races and genders are available. Pets, weapons, tradeskill items, and instruments are up. You can now make your very own character doll with very little trouble. Just a little practice if you're unfamiliar with using doll machines. The forums are there to help you out with requests and questions.

Please be sure to respect these people's work and never remove the eqpa logo from the dolls. If at all posible include a link back to the site whenever you display a doll made with the machine. Go have fun people. Its a fantastic site.

Those of you who I asked to wait before using the dolls I made may now use them. Souls you may wanna hold off till I can add your pet :D. And Kaz please wait til I can fix that stupid flicker in yours

Laniena with her water pet. Soulstar. Axeroth

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Fizelle

Here's the guild thus far still many people missing. If you don't want your barbarian warrior to wind up as a gnome in hot pink leather (not that there's anything wrong with that...) send me your pictures  ;)

Quit Inspecting me

Fizelle

These pics would look a lot better if my server wasn't down atm :(

Quit Inspecting me

Fizelle

KoF Dolls

I finally uploaded it. This is a page of all the KoF dolls I have created. If you aren't there you need to send me a reference pic please. I'm not very good at html. If you don't view this page in a resolution of 1024 x 768 its gonna look a bit funky.

If you like your doll feel free to right click on it and use save as to save it to your computer. If you decide to use your doll for a sig please do not remove the logo. I made the doll with the eqpa machine and the eqpa and I deserve credit for it.

Please do not direct link to the dolls. I cannot afford to host dolls for everyone. If you direct link to the dolls you will increase my bandwidth and could cause me to go over my "free" space limit. This is called bandwidth theft please don't do it. Most people don't know about this so I'm only posting it as a warning to people who don't know that can happen. I'm not accusing anyone of doing it on purpose ;)

Hope you enjoy and remember if you aren't here send me your pics

Quit Inspecting me

Fizelle

According to the in game guild manager here is the list of mains I still need pictures for

Aspwolf, Banaddor, Bayal, Bigears, Bluberi, Cykilis, Daxtyr, Deew, Doktop, Everon, Fadanat, Faddas, Galindar, Gamfareal, Insanefoo, Jaddar, Jades, Johnray, Kaid, Kamok, Kaneril, Krowd, Lanere, Leetcaes, Marn, Mepooh, Mightitus, Myrran, Mythavatar, Puna, Roberta, Ruidien, Santh, Tenaciousd, Terana, Thunderran, Tibben, Tonzafun, Tulain, Vagrine, Vhagnard, Xebshale, and Xentillin.

Quit Inspecting me

Artorious

I probably need to send you a pic, but dark gray/silver armor with black wrist pieces.  Also short white hair, white facial hair, and silver eyes.  Wouldn't hurt to put the flaming sword (epic) on me instead of the old one. :cool:
Artorious Rex
Lord Protector of Mithaniel Marr

Ryverwind
Elder of The Tribunal

Fizelle

When you get the epic I will put the epic in ;) Hopefully tonight eh hun? hehe I do have a pic of you but it was taken at the raid on Mr poopypants Velk and is a bit dark plus you wouldn't take your helm off for me so thus you have long dark hair :D

Btw I am working on animating all the epics. It takes time so don't be disappointed if your epic isn't animated yet.

Quit Inspecting me

Artorious

Kinda cool stuff...  

Being able to snap pieces on would be nice instead of aligning it manually.
Artorious Rex
Lord Protector of Mithaniel Marr

Ryverwind
Elder of The Tribunal

Airelyn

LOL the pic of Ceci... you have me holding a whip!  Oh Fize you know me too well ;)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Airelyn

If you want a bit of an updated look to Ceci, this is what she actually looks like these days...

I made a quick doll to show you :)  Fun dressing those dolls!!!
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Adenu

Oh that was fun :p
Thank you Fizelle for making my doll i really liked it hehe
I think she is very cute :D
thanks again
Adenu

Fizelle

I'm glad you're all having so much fun...but...stop sending me PMs lol.

I posted this in the public area so the people who made the machine could see your reaction to it.

I'm also getting alot of questions. The EQPA forums is the best place to ask questions about the machine, doll making, and how to use various paint/graphics programs etc. Its a great resourse for information and a fun community to be a part of join you'll like it I promise.

The one question everyone is asking is how do I put my doll into my sig and this one I will answer.

First make your own doll or right click and save the doll I made for you. Then upload it to the internet. Once thats done write down the doll's internet address. This is the address of my doll:
http://www.monarch.net/users/stuph/eqpafuani.gif. If you don't tell the message board the address is an image and should be shown as an image it will make it a link.

Highlight and copy (cntrl C on your keyboard) the following:

http://www.eqpixelarmy.com[ /url]][ img][url]http://www.monarch.net/users/stuph/eqpafuani.gif[ /url][ /img] [ /url]

Once you have that code go to your user control panel (user cp button up top). Make sure you're logged on to the keepers forums ;) Then click edit profile. Scroll down to where it says signature. This is where everyone has put their quotes or funny sayings that appear at the bottom of their posts. Paste that code into the space provided for your signature above your quote line if you have one (put it above the quote or it'll look weird).

Now you're going to change the code a little so your doll shows up instead of mine. First delete any spaces. They're only there so you can see the code rather then see my image. Then between the [ img] [ /img] tags type in your dolls internet address. When thats done scroll down and click submit modifications. Then check a post you've made to see if it worked. If it didn't work go back to the signature box and check your code to be sure you've:
  • entered in the correct address for your doll
  • don't have spaces anywhere in the code
  • copied the code correctly

All done :)

If your image doesn't work after you've done that PM me with your code and I'll see if I can help.

BTW all this information can be found if you click the vB Code help link found on the left above the smilies when you make a post. It can be a pain to figure out though and if you do it my way you'll provide a link to EQPA :)

Quit Inspecting me

Fizelle

Very nice Stren. Good job. Check out the tutorials available on the forums if you'd like to learn how to make your doll with a transparent background or add a fancy background to it. Looks very nice I love the pet with a whip.

Quit Inspecting me

Fizelle

I don't know lol Trying to make a team mage pic and I can't find em either. Made your doll and avatar transparent for you.

Quit Inspecting me

Fizelle

Quit Inspecting me