• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

EQPA is now LIVE

Started by Fizelle, May 28, 2003, 09:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vivace

haha, i just noticed something on the 'kof dolls' website. i stabbed my self in the arm with my singing short sword! ouch! i dont really care. i just wanted to point it out so you can all laugh at me!
btw, thanks for making an avatar for me fizelle, it looks really good.

Dinania

Ohhh Fiz rocks.. the Cami on the guild web page is sooooo cool.. i copied and all that stuff and somehow she ended up with a background again. Not sure how that happened, but then again, we should be glad she even appears in the sig ;) I did make a headshot though to use as an avatar on the cleric boards .. turned out really nice .. thanks again Fiz!!

Fizelle

Updated the KoF doll page .

Cami:
Quotei copied and all that stuff and somehow she ended up with a background again

Your dolls isn't animated and doesn't have a transparent background because you saved it as a .jpg not a .gif. Only .gif images can be transparent and/or animated. Instead of copying the doll try right clicking it and choose SAVE AS from the pop up window. This will save it on your computer as it is (a gif). If your browser doesn't support the right click saving thing send me your email and I'll send you the file. (email through the boards doesn't support attachments)

Glad you all like them so far.

BTW updates to page are:
fixed Vivace stabbing himself
added Art's epic (gratz again)
animated all the bard and druid epics
changed a bunch of things on my fav board troll
added some more people
added avatar sized headshots for guildies
split it into two pages

Troubles I already know about
Kazaba still has a flicker
Jades' epic is jumping
lots of people still missing

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Fizelle

Updated KoF Dolls again. Added some of the new folks and added more people to the guild shot.

Quit Inspecting me

Kazaba

If it's any consolation I kind of think the flicker is cool :cool:

Leetcaes

hey i played around with the dolls and i made a few that i liked its just how do i build it after i put it into the window? any one help me out :cool:
Leetcaes
Who doesnt want to hear this bard sing!

Superfly

Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Fizelle

Looking good Axe. Leet there are tons of tutorials and great people to help you with your questions on the EQPA Forums

I'm not exactly sure what you mean but if you don't know how to save your doll after you've made it here's how:

• make your doll
  • use the print sceen button on your keyboard to capture it. This button is usually found near the top of your keyboard by the function keys. I just have to hit the button to make it work but some people have to use the button and the cntrl key or the alt key or the shift key to make it work.
  • Prnt Scrn will place a picture of whatever is on your desktop and place it into your clipboard
  • open an image program. Every copy of windows comes with MS Paint (found in accessories folder) Its very basic and you won't be able to edit much but you'll be able to save your doll
  • Paste your doll. In almost every program to do this you hit cntrl V to paste
  • Crop the image so only your doll is showing. Every program is a bit different you'll have to experiment to figure this one out. Remember undo is your friend
  • Save your doll

I highly reccommend you check out the forums. People are writting tutorials for different image programs everyday and making new items to use with your dolls. New shields, weapons, etc can be found in the Exercise Yard (user made) and requests can be made in Special Opps (eqpa artist made). The forums are there to help you so check em out.

Can't wait to see what you've done.

Quit Inspecting me

Fizelle

Made your guy transparent Axe:

Quit Inspecting me

Fizelle

Final warning:

I still need pictures for the following people:

Bayal, Daxtyr, Doktop, Galindar, Johnray, Santh, Deew, Tulain, Gamfareal, Kamok, Mepooh, Mightitus, Mythavatar, Thunderran, Banaddor, Roberta, Vhagnard, Xebshale, Puna, Tenaciousd, Bluberi, Jaddar, Lanere, Marn, Krowd, Ruidien, Aspwolf, Fadanat, Tonzafun, Tibben, Xentillin, Cykilis, and Everon.

If I don't get pictures I will be forced to use Artistic Lisence. As I have never met some of these people and have no idea what race they even are this could get ugly.

Don't let this happen to you. Send me a photo people.

Quit Inspecting me

Zorvic

Bah, messed up the image.  
See below

Zorvic

AAAAHHH!!!!!

I am a newb.  I will get it right in next post.

Sheesh.

Zorvic

Okay.  I got it this time.  If not, then screw it. :D

http://www.eqpixelarmy.com/

Legolyn

Speaking of which Fiz, since I'm a newb with a crappy internet browser would you mind terribly adding my epic to my hand?  At this moment I look like Lohagen in green and it scares me.......a lot.  :D
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

Fizelle

Sorry Leg I didn't know you had your epic. Zorvic you don't have to provide a link as long as you include the EQpa logo (the little square next to your leg). I'll change the armour on your doll so you can have an animated epic like the one on the KoF Dolls page

Quit Inspecting me