• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Update to It's a girl!

Started by Bonebi, February 02, 2004, 03:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laiynla

Nursing in bed in the middle of the night was fun,  I'd turn on Space Ghost Coast to Coast :)

I miss that show.....
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

suwentei mow

Well this is so cool ,, god's gift to the world,, and i have to say  she is Verey cute ,,,  and it must be grand to wake up to that face:o
Why ask Why?  Enjoy what life has given! Or would  you rather be the Overlord and take what you can and leave nothing to chance.

Look under the buckle!

Dwammer

Sheesh, you women are/were EQ players, act like it. Being up at weird hours is just like checking for that rare spawn. Just think of it as the Feeding Crier, the Pooping Toddler... just another spawn.

Bonebi

QuoteOriginally posted by Dwammer
Sheesh, you women are/were EQ players, act like it. Being up at weird hours is just like checking for that rare spawn. Just think of it as the Feeding Crier, the Pooping Toddler... just another spawn.

LOL
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Celllburn

I love little children, they inspire me so much. They are full of beauty, innocence, pureness, happyness...it's indescribable how they make me feel. They are always care free, never judged, always loved....mostly. And when I see them on the playground having so much fun, so happily, I just want to join them, hold hands and run around in circles until every breath is a laugh. I play with kids every chance I get, even now...in most ways, I wish I was still that young.