• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Hello

Started by Tkipth, February 26, 2004, 03:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

QuoteOK, now im confused.
Peeps = people?

LOL.  Not this kind.  These are real Peeps!!

holiday-linked-sugar-coated-marshmallow...aka PEEPS!

The shape and colors change to reflect holidays (hearts at valentines, bunnies at easter, stars at 4th July, pumpkins at halloween, trees at christmas, etc)

Sugar coated Sugar.  mmm.....

Karlah

ah ok.. a house of lollies makes much more sence than house of people

Leiyah

hrm I'm gonna have to look that one up

Celllburn

I think I found a solution that should make us all happy, how about "The Nutty House of Peeps"! :eek:

Radx

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Jahzper

A "Peep" is actually a candy that many of us in the states see during Easter. It comes in  a variety of colors ..mostly yellow or purple and is in the shape of a bunny wabbit, and is made of marshmellows

The term "Peeps" has become a slang term for people also.

Just hope this clarifies the peep thing up a bit. :D

Leiyah

Quoteah ok.. a house of lollies makes much more sence than house of people
Ok...for the Aussies, yes. A house of lollies.  

*did a bit of research to confirm LOL

Lourdos

I think Peeps are one of the nastiest confections ever confected... I really wish I had a YUCK face to tack onto this but this will have to do :mad:  cause that is the face I made when I first tried one at the innocent age of 3 or so....mean mean people fed it to me from my easter basket- I think they were my parents....that would explain some therapy bills as well.

Gross vile things they are. (errrr the peeps not my parents)

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Celllburn

ok the "The Nutty House of Indescribable Lollies" !! I can keep adding, throw some more stuff out!

Aiola

It's not just us Aussies that call em lollies, it's those Kiwi's as well :D  And i'd have to agree Peeps = people , so your explanation and link came in handy Leiyah