• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Which way to go? Kael or CoV

Started by Tonzafun IndyJok, May 24, 2002, 05:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonzafun IndyJok

Hello again,

Ok I have a quandrey, I am an evil race and was wondering if I should work on my Kael faction rather then CoV ? which I know most of out guild is on.
Would there be any benifit to me being on this faction or should we all be on CoV?
The armor is slightly better for a warrior on Kael but so slight as to not make much of a difference.
What do you guy's think? Would there be a benifit to being on different faction?
I can't deisde which is better but,.. I can get in the doors at the giant fort...ROFL.
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.

Kamok

The guild is on Dorf/CoV so that is what every member should be on.  If you do go kael you will not be able to join us on many raids and events (ie Scout, HoT if we ever go and a few others that I can't think of right now).

-Kamok
-Kamok- 62Monk
-Kamua- 65 Shaman
-Rizzy- 53 Cleric

Airelyn

ALL guild members need to be on Dorf/CoV... that is a guild rule because otherwise you won't be able to join guild events.

Outside of the guild, most guilds are on Dorf/CoV except some of the major uber guilds.

If you are sitting there looking at the Kael armors and saying they are better then Thurga well they are... but by the time you'd even be able to shoot for Kael armors you'd be able to get the Skyshrine armors.  And in my opinion Skyshrine is easier to get because a majority of the people on this server is on CoV faction.

If you are going to go with Kael faction then you'll need to find a guild that is on that same faction... there aren't guilds out there that do both, it is either one or the other.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

chingerz

the top guilds on the server are kos everywhere in velious.

hunting in ntov gives negative hits to cov, and raises kromZEK faction. the frost giants (kromrif faction) still hate you even if you kill dragons. storm giants are king tormax faction and they are the quest givers for kael armors (degraded pieces that drop in west/north tov).

kill tormax and the dain and they all hate you.

Fizzgig

so let me get this right to be uber you can't go anywhere without your whole guild to fight off attackers....hehe sux to be them :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Orian

QuoteOriginally posted by Fizzgig
so let me get this right to be uber you can't go anywhere without your whole guild to fight off attackers....hehe sux to be them :)

Depends how uber you are Fizz (:
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god