• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

going on leave from eq

Started by Banaddor, June 01, 2002, 11:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banaddor

well once again it seems like my battle with cancer is taking me away from EQ. now some of you have been concerned bout my battle so let me say this my last check up went very well and it seams that i have wone against cancer atleast for now. the new prob is that all the treatments are expensive and i am going to have to file bankruptcy. I was told to liquidate my assesets before i file it. this meens that along with a lot of other things my comp will have to go :(

now thanks to some really great friends i will be able to keep banaddor from being deleated so i will rtn once again. but to do that i will have to rebuild my finances. which will take some time. in my time in eq  i have meet a lot of great people. most of which has been in my family i call the keepers. i have seen a lot of changes in this guild since i joined we have had some hard times but have allways overcome them together. i will try to go to the libary every once in a while to see what the keepers have been up to.  with the great leaders of the keepers and the visions they have i know this guild will thrive and only become better. i look forward to the day i can rtn and see everyone once again.

well hopefully 1 day all this stupid stuff will be behind me and i can continiue to learn and grow with the greatist guild in all of norrath the Keepers of Fortitude. i wish the best to each and every one of you and may all you goals be chalanging and rewarding. if ya see me on in the next cpl days drop me a tell i will really miss all of ya.

Kaneril Knightwing

It is a sad day Ban, sad in that i am losing a friend again. Sad that the family we call a guild is losing you as well. I only wish I could afford to build you a computer and mail it to you :) I hope you return very soon and have all of these trying times behind you once and for all. Good luck bro and Gods bless.
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Airelyn

Well on an up note Bana... at least you are still winning against that evil cancer... that is the most important thing.  On the down side, I was upset to hear that you had to take another LOA... we will all miss you while you are gone.

All I can say is I love ya Bananarama, take care of yourself and when you do get a chance to come back, all your friends will still be here waiting.

*big hug*

P.S.  We will take regular field trips to Banana island to think of you :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Carellron

Bana,

What can I say?  This sucks!  I won't have anymore competition in the Death Fest! :(

ON a serious note....I agree with Air, you'e beaten the monster! I have lost many dear friends to it, you're a champion as far as I'm concerned (not a wanderer).  Stay in touch, sneak a copy of EQ on the library computer (I'm sure they'll understand >)

I will look forward to your return to Norrath!
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Magdeline

ttake care bana.... We will eagerly awate your return.... lots of hugs , mags
Magdeline Spitfyre
57 Revenant

"I step where you step. I touch nothing."

Fizzgig

wow harsh bankruptcy laws over there.  I haven't been a member of the family long but that doesn't mean I won't miss members who leave....come back soon....and grats on beating the biggest RL mob of them all :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Bonebi

Well Bana haven't known ya too long but gosh you were the druid that just kept going, you know the one that made the rest of us measly druids go WOW he rocks, and then hide under the rock. :p
But for real you have always been great fun to be around and I can tell with an attitude like I have seen from you, you will come back soon kicking up dust, Good Luck in all you face my friend. Hope to see you back soon.

/hug
/salute
/kneel
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Banaddor

ok found a buyier for my comp. well time to say my good bys all has been a blast to know all of you oh and leave something left to do in eq cause i will rtn lol good luck and happy hunting cod bless you all i leave with this last thought............

Though i am but a wandering druid and travel the lands in the name of tunare...

I seek only to uphold that which fair.......

I travle the lands to seek out the truth.......

and in that search i have found the proof.....

for in life i battle a powerfull enemy in which i can not see.....

but this is no longer a game but a place i hvae found a wounderfull family........

i wish you all the best and look forward in rtning to see how you all have grown later my friends

Airelyn

cya bananarama *waves*

Be safe hon, and come back when you can, we'll still be here :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Kaneril Knightwing

You will be missed my friend. Good luck and come back as soon as you can :)
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider