• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Little about me...

Started by Furyus, June 21, 2002, 11:54:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furyus

Hello KoF,

Just wanted to tell you a little about myself, and say I am glad to be a part of KoF.

Some of your members (mostly the new ones from FoT) remember Furyas a 52nd monkey, well I seem to have gotten a little carried away when deleting all of my mule/recon characters when taking an extended and much needed break from EQ. Long story short, GM said no, can't restore.

When FoT held the meeting to decide wheather or not to join you, I was heasitant to say the least. After the decision was made I opted to look elsewhere. I joined RoA for a short period of time, but found rather quickly that, while being a great group of people, they were not what I was looking for.

I recently attended your raid on Ixi, as I am RL friends with Raydar and thought he (Ixi)  might be fun to play with (died 3 times, haven't had that much fun in quite a while). While there I asked the one person from FoT that somewhat shared my veiws, what they thought of you all. I was told (with much enthusiasm) that you guys were GREAT! So I hung out for about another 10min and watched the raid chat and what was being said in says. It took me all of 9min to figure out that, hey here are a group of people that are capable of doing alot of the higher end quests/mobs, but also remain friendly and joke around, realize that after all, this IS a game and meant to be FUN.

To sum it up without wasting a bunch more of your time, I think after nearly two years of searching, I have found a home. I hope that I can be a benifit to you in some small way, as a way for me to say; Thanks for having me.

WooHooo  Was trying to use html hehe then I stopped and READ (what a concept) that html no worky.

Furyus  "It dies or I do, so long as something is dead."

My Junk

Kaneril Knightwing

Welcome aboard Fury :) Always room for a new family member :D
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Zaxboan

Hiya Fury and welcome.

I know you might intially be intimidated by joining a guild with a well known "dead sexy" Gnome mage (<---- had to add that last bit before Orian steals my thunder again) like me, but rest assured, I am no threat to your amorous intentitions with any of our female iksar members.

In fact, I know Soulstar is still single, and despite her constant denials, is actively seeking a mate. Don't let her almost constant use of the skeletal form obscure her raging female sexiness (at least for lizards). She is taking the "hard to get" strategy to the extreme, but I feel your rewards when you finally wear her down, will be well worth the effort.

Now since it is difficult to determine any leezards gender at the best of times, there is some question of Sarkoraz's true gender as well. The general rule we at KoF follow is, If Sark is wearing the white dress, Sark is looking for male companionship. Ironically iksar wedding dresses are white as well.

Once again welcome home bud.

Zaxboan
Minister of iksar breeding controls

Fambene

Welcome fury, newest member of Team Monk (tm).

you have to tell me one thing... did you make that sig yourself or is there some website that does it foryou? i want!! :)
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

Kamok

-Kamok- 62Monk
-Kamua- 65 Shaman
-Rizzy- 53 Cleric

Furyus

My Junk

Airelyn

Welcome aboard Fury, glad to have ya :)

Mitzy shouts Team Monk from the background somewhere.

Oh and LOL zax.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Sarkoraz

Kaneril Knightwing

Hmmmmm A Bald Gnome in a dress talking about scaley Iksar's in a dress. Irony? I'll let you decide ;)
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Furyus

Gnome, it's whats for dinner...

My Junk

Aelderie

Welcome home Furyus :)

sooooo glad yer not a stinky barbarian :D (with the exception of Slou who took the time to bathe before joining us for the first Ixi attack)

Ignore the little people unless you're up for some gnomeball.... we keep the goalposts in the back :p

Soulstar

Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.