• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Hmmm.

Started by Korba, April 25, 2002, 03:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korba

I know Planes of Power will be cool (anything to get the ubers out of velks and seb plz)  And EQ2 looks interesting.  However don't you wish that VE would go back and fix some of the stuff already in the game before creating the next expansion and the next game?  The Original 3 continents are almost ghost towns and given their content which since day 1 has been incomplete at best it's no real surprise.  Does anyone go to PoA except for epic mobs?  The plane of mischief is still screwed up by all accounts.  They need to do more stuff like the new CT and revamp some of the older zones before moving on to the new.  Alright that's my rant for the day.
"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Orian

According to Verant, its three different teams.

But then again; Thats according to Verant.
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Saiferus

that 3 teasm that could be fixing things LOL

Airelyn

Yeah we can all dream can't we :)  It is quite surprising that they leave so many things undone... very bizarre biz tactic.  I know on the games I have worked on, we would have gotten scolded if we left things like verant does.

Oh well, they still outsell any other mmorpg :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude