• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

The Planes of Power

Started by Aridor, April 27, 2002, 12:47:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will you buy the EQ: PoP expansion?

Yes
9 (64.3%)
Dunno yet..
5 (35.7%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Aridor

Rod Humble: The Planes of Power will have many upgrades for characters of all levels. For example, we will be announcing extra planar trade skills and many more features once we get a bit closer to launch.

Rod Humble: Many lands will be able to access the Plane of Knowledge easily, and portals will be two-way. Of course, creatures of all kinds can use portals, not all of them may have benevolent reasons...

Rod Humble: The planes contain treasures of great value but some of those treasures are not always what they seem.

Rod Humble: Using our new quest tools, we are able to create some astonishing new content tailored for different styles of gameplay. I believe players of all guild types, including raiding, role-play, and small group are going to be very pleased with the content of The Planes of Power which has something tailored for each of them.

Is anyone here going to get this expansion? Sounds pretty interesting to me, at least like a nice source of quests..
Aridor Shadowyrm
:: Mystic :: Inventory :: Retired ::

Orian

Before I respond: Let me just say, Im the kind of guy who has to have the Expansion the day it comes out (Well, I dont camp outside for it but I deffinitly have it marked on my mental calendar)

However...

Im not sure if Im ready to put more money in EQ 1 when games like Star Wars Galaxies and EQ 2 are coming out in not that long.

Star Wars Galaxies look amazing, and there just so much you can do, AND if I may add another AND, the requirements are going to be consderably lower then EQ2.

//www.starwarsgalaxies.com

I encourage all to check it out. You dont have to be a  Star Wars fan to look at this game and realize how much fun it can be (So far it looks to be the most advanced RPG of any type ever created)
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Aridor

True, SWG is ante portas. But personally I am rather sceptic about it. It's yet another VI product and a brand new one to that as well. I hope it doesn't turn into Star Bugs: Galaxies.

P.S.: Dunno if what I wrote still makes sense when I wake up sober, so please excuse me in advance
Aridor Shadowyrm
:: Mystic :: Inventory :: Retired ::