• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Had a good time in Skyfire thx for invite.

Started by Fadanat Thunderstorm, February 12, 2003, 01:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Thx Aridor, Ryver, and Axeroth for the Skyfire group today.  Really had some fun.   Thx to any others in this guild that were there also.

I have never died so fast as when that Guardian Wurm spawned on me.  Meditate, meditate, meediitaaate, meeeditatee,  boredom, meditate, BOOM! BLUR! 530! 530! 530! 530! LOADING....................

I am up for groups anytime, just send me a tell and I can even help with the ports.

FAD
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Fambene

lol, that was sure fun, even though we got no decent spells i love going out there just for the chance of getting a rare spells :)   will invite you again for sure fad ,cya.
Aridorlvl63 shaman
Fambenelvl52 paladin

ryverwind

You shreaking like a little girl as he ate you, really brought our attention to the GW. You can tank for us anytime, im always up for a good laugh.