• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

hrmmmm

Started by Fizzgig, June 19, 2003, 12:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

I saw this guy on the news awhile back and today found out he has a website so I thought I'd share

//www.interestingprojects.com/cruisemissile

now apparently this guy started building it cause people said he couldn't so he's trying to prove a point....we're big on points this side of the big pond....plus kewi's are totally fruity if you don't believe me talk with karlah and x for awhile :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Karlah

Im sweet like a strawberry

Lohagen Elamadri

I'm a prick with a pear!
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Tonzafun IndyJok

I lived in Blenheim, New Zealand for 3 1/2 years.  I found the people there to be some of the most wonderful people I have ever met. With the exception of Loh :D.
It was also one of the most beautiful places I have ever been and I have been to a lot of places.
Look up God's country in the dictionary and you will see,
New Zealand.
I hope to go back there some day and explore the country again.
To give you a small glimpse of the wonders of New Zealand.
We went on a fishing trip once. We took a mail boat up cook straight, which is between the two main islands. We were dropped off on some secluded shore where from the huge hills a tiny peninsula extended out maybe 40 feet from the bank. You could see across the straight, maybe a mile or two across, to the other side, which was nothing but very large tree covered hills, almost mountains. From the bank we were completely surrounded by forested Hills, deep sea fishing for Red Snapper. It was the most beautiful, breath-taking scene I have ever encountered.
I am a nature freak today because of New Zealand.
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.

ryverwind

You only liked it cause the sheep outnumber the people 2 to 1

Tonzafun IndyJok

Oh hell ya the chicks, I forgot about them! They hardly complain, and make great sweaters. That must be where I got BAH! from.

Wonder why no one has made the comment, Nature freak? Don't you mean freak of nature?

ryverwind

Yea I know I should't have posted this.... Dont open this file if your going to get mad at me.

With that disclaimer I had a vision of Tonzafun in New Zealand....

/Shudder

Xtens

Hmmm The sheep outnumber people more than 2 to 1 in Australia, they just hang it on the kiwis because the sheep are better looking in NZ.

Xtens

Karlah

Zaxboan

Been to New Zealand myself, and Tonz is right (it can happen). It is one of the most amazing places I've ever seen.

I believe the ratio is 8 to 1, but heck, I could never handle more than 2 at a time myself....

Tonzafun IndyJok

ROFL

I think Keppers is made up of a bunch of sicko's.
That must be why I'm so at home there.

Leiyah

Great, Keepers is made up of a bunch of sicko's.....not sure what that says about me since I volunteer to hang out -- the rest of ya are there by default!  /snicker

lmao-- thanks for the pic, I needed that for someone else too...