• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Oh no its Kindrinn !!! LOL, what up to the aussie ppl

Started by erad, July 07, 2003, 07:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erad

Uh oh  kindrinn has found the boards !! all beware ROFL. Once i get back on, kindrinn the ranger will see the monk power :P lol even at the state of my char when i left.  Well just wanted to say whats up to all the aussie crew(vezz , sig , ever , vags , stav). Hoping to be back in action soon gents. I know you been watchin over my char for me! :) Been so long and so much stuff has happened i dont know where to begin. Been trying to keep up with the patches but only can do so much while over here.

Some of you guys might have seen me running around about 8 months ago maybe a little longer, its been a while, as lavitz. But hes in the good care of sig atm! But once i get back ill have to see how things work out and see if i can stick around in the guild for a while with everyone. Dunno if i gotta stick an app in or how the officers would run it. But when i get back we could tackle that when it happens :) Once i get back i hope to hunt with you all in game cause ill be on a 2 day no sleep , mountain dew drinking, Mob killin, aa gaining, new expansion exploration adventure!!!

Lavitz

Oh yeah and kickin kindrinns Ranger arse!! lol later bro

Fizzgig

send in an app it should be fine unless your a total boof and everyone tells me that you should be imediatly detagged and smacked over the head with a shovel to put your close neighbors out of their missery

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Lourdos

Just thought you should know that I personally witnessed Siggie using Lavitz to emote sweet nothings upon every mount in Plane of Tranquility one night...:rolleyes:
You might be finding a few offers in your que upon login...:D

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Leiyah

LOL Lourd -- that is a GREAT idea....I have a friend that I owe a payback to!  Thanks!!