• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Hello one last time, goodbye forever

Started by Dadamik, July 09, 2002, 02:43:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dadamik

Heya. This will (hopefully) be the last thing I do involved with Everquest. I have decided to stop playing.

I'm sick and tired of this rip-off game takeing advantage of me and my time. What kind of game is it that you spend hours, days, even months trying to get something and never succeed? Oh and then I realized IF I even ever got something it wouldn't be anything cause its just some stupid game. EQ is a bottemless pit of wasted time in my life. So I'm cutting. Yes, there were good times with friends, but they are dwarfed (hehe) by the burdens of wanting and sleepless nights. Maybe I just let it get to serious. But who doesn't?

So I'm giving my account to a friend. Some of you know him, Kebwen. Well thats him now, not me. Spread the word.

Ok I'm gonna go now, I have a life to go back to that I have been hiding from for almost 2 years. Good luck to you in LIFE, because thats all that matters, not some uber loot in a brain-sucking game.

I would like to sign off with a different signerature tonight, so here it is....
Alex Redding
Level 13 person of real life

No longer under the poison of EverCrack

Carellron

Where was that again?

Stuff...

Airelyn

Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Zaxboan

Good luck Alex, at 13 there are a lot of much more important things to explore than a silly 'puter game. I would start with those cootie carrying members of the opposite sex. You might find catching cooties can be pretty damn fun.

Be careful, and stop by time to time to lets us know how life is going.

Airelyn

Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Gelf Winterfell

I know how you feel. This weekend would have been my 2 year anniversary at EQ. When I look back at the last couple years I spent here I can definitly say the people are what make this game great. But the most important thing is to do what makes you happy. EQ pales in comparison to the wonders that still await us in the real world

Gelf 53 Druid (Retired)......For now.......

Kamok

well good luck to you dada.  

WOOT, hiya gelf =)
-Kamok- 62Monk
-Kamua- 65 Shaman
-Rizzy- 53 Cleric