• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Greetings

Started by Phicar, January 13, 2003, 06:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phicar

Hi Keepers,

Just wanted to drop by and say hi and thanks for invite to HOT raid, we all had fun and look forward to raiding a few more places with ya.

Sir miss Alot,
Phicar
Leader (Janitor) of Intimus Corona

P.S. After looking at your pics. Someone needs to tell Fizzgig there are laws against that.
Sir Miss Alot,
Phicar

Soulstar

Fizz is from austrailia... I don't think they have any laws, or any government for that matter... :D
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Airelyn

Hi Phicar, welcome to our boards... glad the HoT raid went well :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Fizzgig

don't make me mention crossdressing lizard cause you know I will:P

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Hello!  I am in Intimus Corona, and though I missed the raid, I am looking forward to meeting everyone of you.  I want to become best mates with Fizzgig.  Hmmmm, let me explain that before she gets too excited.  Mates = Ausy term for friends.  Not mates meaning American term for lovers.  I know the clothes she likes to wear, but this wizard does not swing that way.  

FAD

Looking forward to training, eeeeeeeeer meeting you all.

edited for gender purposes...
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Fizzgig

lol let's clear one thing up <-------female

just thought I'd mention it seeing you called me a HE :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Airelyn

Hi Fad, welcome to our boards :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Fadanat Thunderstorm

DOH me bad.  I read some of the above wrong.  I didn't know that women even played this game.  I mean I thought you were all men that picked female to get free loots.

/ponders the thought of real women...

FAD

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Fizzgig

lol careful my hubby will get mad if he thinks I get free loot cause I'm a girl :p

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Bumraz

welcome guys. Hope to see you all at our next raid.
Bumraz Debutcher

In the end we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Troll without a swamp

Fadanat Thunderstorm

My wife gets free loot and I like it.  She does have to give me 20% however as my cut of the loots.  She is a sexy paladin and guys give her uber weapons and stuff for free.   Woot!  

Then there is my male cousin that plays a female character.  He gets free loots too.  That is just wrong!

FAD

Bonebi

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Karlah

You take 20% huh Fad - Are you like her pimp? :)
Welcome to the fun

Fadanat Thunderstorm

hmmm pimp?  I am more like her pimple causes she is always popping me in the head.  /Keldare smacks Fadanat!   See what I mean?

FAD

Fizzgig

/snicker I think I like your wife already

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank