• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

All is fair in love and psychosis....

Started by Spellwalker, September 15, 2003, 08:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Soulstar

VULCAN, God of Fire.

In a world full of philanderers, you are a cherished god. Though you might not be incredibly suave, your irresistible good nature makes you every woman's sweetheart. While all the other guys are stuck in their adolescent ways, you've got a maturity that all women ultimately desire. You present the perfect package to the ladies, with your combination of ingenuity and charm. They call it "marriage material." But let's not forget your erotic side. Between the sheets, you are unmatched. Your passion is like a volcano waiting to erupt. In your hands, a woman is simply a pleasure machine and you are the mechanic. Be careful not to make her overheat when you begin to work your magic! One night with you, and they'll know why you're called a true sex god.

Ladies please take a number.  Now serving 0001.
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Fizzgig

perfect package.....volcano.../em checks ticket  1000234......well darn /snicker

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

ryverwind

Congradulations "120 IQ is qutie high for higher schoolers 120 is avg for college students"... your on par with  people that drink too much, think cold pizza is a food group and cant find their class rooms half the time... Im interested to see what this ranks with people outside college anyone care to fill me in.

a Famous College student once said "DUDE 2 more kegs and i think i graduate"

Radx

...........My lil bro got a IQ of 17 on that test LOL. That is sooooooo funny.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Fizzgig

mine was about 3/4's between radx and axeroth  if you want specifics ask :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Artorious

Visual Mathematician.  How original that turned out...

I question the validity of this test, but I guess its good marketing to make everyone feel like a genius on some lvl.

That other test result...

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover.
Artorious Rex
Lord Protector of Mithaniel Marr

Ryverwind
Elder of The Tribunal

Zorvic

Radx

well Fizz would that  mean you got about 130 to 140ish????
I logically guessed.
AND Art sorry but thats not 100pct true lol. i have proof LOL.
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Superfly

Congratulations, Andrew!
Your IQ score is 141

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Emode's Ultimate IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We analyzed how you did on each of those questions which reveals how your brain uniquely works.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Wildacrazeeguy

ARES, God of War.....ummm damm thats scary..

Fizzgig

There is someone who's smarter than axe but it's not me :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank

Radx

ok so Axe's is 141 miens 120 so yours is 130 and 3/4's =p
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Laiynla

Radx,   multiply the difference between 141 and 120 (21) by .75
Total  is 15.75,  add 15.75 to lowest of the two,  you DONT get 130..No wonder school is boring to you,  anything is boring when youre counting the dots on the ceiling.
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Radx

LOL i was taking estimated guesses i did try to do the math lol. It's more fun taking educated guesses.
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord