• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Question..

Started by Chillie Peppers, October 22, 2003, 12:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legolyn

Soulstar is definitely all male
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

tenienu

Umm how is it, that I have not read one post on here that stays on the initial subject:confused:

Tenienu

ps..and that all the posts seem to head in one direction, does that say something?
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me! - Oscar Wilde

My Stuff

Laiynla

Says we have a highly influential  guild  leader  who corrupts her officer,  who corrupt us in turn.

WOW  i love this guild! :D
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Legolyn

Basically we all just have a lot of problems.  Except for me of course, who is well balanced as they come.
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

Laiynla

"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Fizzgig

yes if you enter this guild innocent...well your in for a big shock for a start...although we do keep things in check when the underage folk are on :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Chillie Peppers

OMG!! All this happen while I was sleeping!!:D  

This is really becoming a very interesting thread!
Well to answer a few questions my Female Pally only like males that play male toons. Now she is known to have strong bonds with female toons however, she does not cross the line there.

You guys are a funny bunch and gave me a great start to my day and I am really really looking forward in joining you guys in a group/ raid or whatever you guys do on the weekend.
Chillie's Magelo

Everyone must be a leader.
It is written: "The purpose and intent (of a true leader) shall be to elevate mankind's faith and to fill the world with justice".

Radx

look forward to meetin ya. And Lego i am way more normal than joo. After 6months or more in guild i cant consider my self underage anymore LOL. Fizzgig killed the underage part of me lol.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Chillie Peppers

I just thought of this,,,, Am I Innocent? hmmm?? /ponders

Don't think I am that "innocent".... I have a few skellies in closet,,,, /smirks  :D
Chillie's Magelo

Everyone must be a leader.
It is written: "The purpose and intent (of a true leader) shall be to elevate mankind's faith and to fill the world with justice".

Leiyah

QuoteI am really really looking forward in joining you guys in a group/ raid or whatever you guys do on the weekend.

Hrm.....can we talk about this in non-pay-per-view channels/forums???