• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Update to It's a girl!

Started by Bonebi, February 02, 2004, 03:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonebi

Hey kids just posting an update......

hint hint Aire....
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

Bonebi

oh and this one.....

this is her, "wooo I just made a stinky" grin LOL
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"

chingerz

i make that face all the time!

Leiyah

SOOOOO Adoreable!!!!  Mind if I borrow her sometime for when I get that occasional baby-urge....before I have time to smack the thoughts outta meh!

Laiynla

AWWWWW!!  shes adorable!!!!!:D
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Bonebi

lol think I could get rich that way?
The baby rental market hrmmm

Fizzgig

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Radx

aww so cute. let's just home i didnt make one on my senior trip O_o.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Kenlaen

Wow she is very beautiful. You are very fortunate. Congratulations yet again.

Airelyn

She's just beautiful!  Has she started sleeping through the night yet?  Eli is still thinking the daytime is nighttime and that nighttime is daytime... I'm so tired still I can't stand it :)

Here's an updated pic of my lil fat munchkin!
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Zaxboan

Sleeping thru the night....looked at the book Babywise yet? The first third of it is all justification, skip to the last 2/3 if all you want to do is sleep.

We followed the basic ideas and our boys slept thru the night for the first time by the 6th week, and by the 8th week they were making it almost every night.

We had a neighbor that insisted on feeding on demand and her daughter wasn't sleeping thru the night until the 8th MONTH. That was her choice, and there's nothing wrong with it, but we were pretty happy about getting our sleep.

Either way, both those kids look great. One of these days I will post a picture of my yard apes.

Leiyah

SO beautiful....

hey Zax have you read Babyhood?  LOL it's such a funny book... partly because it's so true....humor in truth!  

and...

Quotei didnt make one on my senior trip O_o.
thank god. Radx you're a great guy but just trust me on this one.

Bonebi

Hey Aire he is adorable, yeah she sleeps through the night. Goes to bed about 11pm and wakes around 8am. We got lucky heh.

Airelyn

I hate you :)

Someday I hope my boy sleeps through the night
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Fizzgig

mine slept through at about 5mths before that I'd just breast feed in bed and drowse while I did it.  Breast feeding is good cause lack of air bubbles :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm