• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

What is your battlecry?

Started by Leiyah, September 30, 2003, 01:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leiyah

What Is Your Battlecry?

LOL.

Lei:  
Yea, verily: Who is that, prowling along the tundra! It is Leiyah, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a bloodthirsty bellow, her voice cometh:

"I'm going to unleash oven cleaner in your pants!"

Fin:
Zang! Who is that, prowling over the tundra! It is Fingol, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with an ominous scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to clobber you until you have puppies, and trade you for a candy bar!!"

Karlah

Sprinting across the freeway, clutching a reflective halberd, cometh Karlah! And she gives a cruel cry:
"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I am on a crash course with bloody destiny!"

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Laiynla

Laiynla:

Running amidst the mini-mall parking lot, brandishing a piece of chainlink fence, cometh Laiynla! And she gives a bloodthirsty howl:

"I'm going to torment you until war is peace!!"

Tallynz:

Striding along the freeway, attacking with a burning branch, cometh Tallynz! And she gives a cruel scream:

"I'm going to bruise you until you're translucent, and hit you with a steamroller!!!"

Interesting  site there  lol  But fun ;)
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

vivace

Who is that, sprinting out of the steppes! It is Vivace, hands clutching a bladed baseball bat! And with a gutteral roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to make tacos with your corpse!"

haha mine is soooo much cooler than everyone elses!

Lourdos

Rampaging along the plains, clutching gilded boxing gloves, cometh Lourdos! And she gives a low grunt:

"For the love of beatings, I sow darkness and discord until everything has croaked!!"

And just for fun I did Sig's....

Sprinting across the tarmac, brandishing gilded boxing gloves, cometh Sigarnak! And he gives an ominous roar:

"I'm going to pummel you until your rump glows!!"

:D

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

Leiyah

lmao omg Viv, I LOVE yours!!!  And to think....I thought Lei's was awesome!!

Zorvic

Sprinting along the tarmac, swinging a bladed baseball bat, cometh Zorvic! And he gives a mighty grunt:

"I'm seriously going to contort you so painfully, Buddha will explode!!!"

Reyburn

Reyburn's Battlecry:

Who is that, rampaging out of the candy store! It is Reyburn, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a booming cry, his voice cometh:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I slice through beating hearts until everything has croaked!"

Mystwyrd's battlewimper:

Hark! Who is that, prowling through the steppes! It is Mystwyrd, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He screams apocalyptically:

"Vengeance and goo flow from my veins! I lay waste to all I see with God on my side!!"

and what the hey, here is Syion the Bard's BattleLyric:

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Lo! Who is that, prowling through the tundra! It is Syion, hands clutching a studded crowbar! And with a mighty roar, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to clobber you until the cops have to tear me off your wraithly spirit!"
Semi Retired until I move some where I can get intenet access.

Reyburn       65 Monk
Mystwyrd     63 Druid
Syion            52 Bard
Grayfalcan    44 Ranger
Zayburn       24 Cleric

Kaneril Knightwing

Sprinting out of the icy wasteland, wielding a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Kaneril! And he gives a mighty scream:

"I'm going to pound you into your own personal hell!"

Striding along the candy store, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using gilded boxing gloves, cometh Yampus! And he gives a booming roar:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I plunder until there is no more hope!!"

Anyone want to see my Jeweled Meat Hammer??  :eek:  I would say mine is MUCH cooler then Viv's! :D
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Artorious

Hark! Who is that, sprinting through the fields! It is Artorious, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He grunts homicidally:

"I'm going to torment you with such reckless abandon, you will polymorph into a horned demon!!!"

An interesting variant that was entered by accident.

Who is that, stalking on the tundra! It is Artorius, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! He cries thunderously:

"I'm going to defoul you so utterly, Jesus himself will forsake you!!"

An alt Kratos

Striding out of the desert, carrying buzzsaw hand extensions, cometh Kratos! And he gives a vengeful roar:

"For the love of carnage and discord, I lay waste to all I see like a sentient bulldozer!"

An alt Volcanus

Stalking on the freeway, clutching a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Volcanus! And he gives a bloodthirsty bellow:

"Hail the blood-letting! I shall fill the world with the stench of death!!"
Artorious Rex
Lord Protector of Mithaniel Marr

Ryverwind
Elder of The Tribunal

Azil

Who is that, running across the cliffs! It is Azil, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! He roars apocalyptically:

"I'm going to pummel you beyond capacity, and then some!!!"

LOL
:D
65 Arch Lich
Epiced Sage of Cazic Thule
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=532695

Lourdos

LOL Kane!

"I'm going to pound you into your own personal hell"

Thats just.....cool :p

Lourdos
Misong

I haven't had this much fun since the rats ate my babysitter...

unoshato

Hark! Who is that, prowling along the tarmac! It is Unoshato Katayama, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with a vengeful cry, his voice cometh:

"In the name of malice, the enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!!"

and for Kudaku

Hark! Who is that, rampaging across the hotel lobby! It is Kudaku Tenmadokujin, hands clutching two hardened pitas! He howls vengefully:

"I'm going to clobber you until you acquire caulrophobia, then bake cookies!!"

and finally for Majier ..

Lo! Who is that, rampaging over the steppes! It is Majier Zaxboanite, hands clutching a reflective halberd! And with an ominous howl, his voice cometh:

"By Odin's mighty spear, I shall make bloody music with your nation's populace!!!"

hmm.. weird thing is if you enter just the first name of the character it becomes quite different and sometime extreme such as..

Sprinting out of the plains, wielding a vorpal blade, cometh Majier! And he gives an ominous cry:

"I'm going to bludgeon you until your mom feels it in her womb!!"

or

Lo! Who is that, skulking on the freeway! It is Unoshato, hands clutching a vorpal blade! And with a spectacular grunt, his voice cometh:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! No flesh shall be spared!"

and finally

Hark! Who is that, stalking amidst the mountains! It is Kudaku, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a booming cry, his voice cometh:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I hereby void your warranty, and send you back to God!!"

I was once told I was as blunt as a Rusty spoon... deal with it :P

Unoshato, Kudaku

Tonzafun IndyJok

Oh my god! I did not edit this in anyway. ROFLMAO!

Who is that, stalking along the steppes! It is Tonzafun Indyjok, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a mighty bellow, his voice cometh:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I desecrate you until Satan himself emerges from the pit to thank me!!!
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.

Soulstar

I win!

Stalking out of the fields, brandishing a vorpal blade, cometh Soulstar Loneshadow! And he gives a booming cry:

"I'm going to hump you so badly, your reincarnation will be a scientific anomaly!"
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.