• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

What is your battlecry?

Started by Leiyah, September 30, 2003, 01:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulstar

who didn't see this one coming?

Lo! Who is that, running along the freeway! It is Fizzgig, hands clutching a studded crowbar! She screams homicidally:

"I'm going to f*ck you so forcibly, your screams will shatter lightbulbs world-wide!!"
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Lohagen Elamadri

Yea, verily: Who is that, running on the wasteland! It is Lohagen, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! And with a bloodthirsty scream, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to beat you so forcibly, it will be a new form of crime!"
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Zaxboan

umm

Stalking on the mountains, wielding two hardened pitas, cometh Zaxboan! And he gives a low scream:

"I'm seriously going to beat you until you bleed puke!!!"

ryverwind

Striding through the mini-mall parking lot, wielding a meaty axe, cometh Ryverwind! And he gives a low bellow:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I lay waste to the landscape with reckless abandon!!!"

Leiyah

OMG these are AWESOME.

and...wtf with Fizzy's?  I think she works for the website....

Douval

Well heres mine.

Sprinting amidst the candy store, brandishing a mighty sword, cometh Douval! And he gives a vengeful grunt:

"As sure as predators devour prey, I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!!"

Not bad  :)

Karlah

my one so sux after seeing all yours :(

Carellron

Hark! Who is that, stalking across the hotel lobby! It is Carellron, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! And with a spectacular cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to bludgeon you to the moon and back, and throw you out the airplane door!!!"

I still think

"Watch me snare something and die!" is much better :D
Where was that again?

Stuff...

Radx

Who is that, rampaging through the icy wasteland! It is Radx Xecutioner, hands clutching two hardened pitas! And with a spectacular howl, his voice cometh:

"I'm seriously going to spank you like it's a new extreme sport!"

Yea, verily: Who is that, running across the terrain! It is Mindy, hands clutching gilded boxing gloves! She grunts mightily:

"For the love of beatings, man, that's some good coffee!"

Rampaging amidst the steppes, wielding a vorpal blade, cometh Xaloc Furyblade! And he gives a spectacular roar:

"For the love of carnage and discord, the enemy is as grass before my mighty tempest!!"
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

ryverwind

Quote"I'm seriously going to spank you like it's a new extreme sport!"

Ummm your on a different site than the rest of us radx....

Lohagen Elamadri

lol now that's hilarious, nice one Captain Spanky ;)
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Radx

well Span is in my last name and was my nickname and Ryver thats same site :p. then add a Gler there ye go.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Fadanat Thunderstorm

Prowling amidst the steppes, swinging two hardened pitas, cometh Fadanat! And he gives a vengeful cry:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!"

FAD
Wine is the drink that shall never leave my heart.

If you care for wine then express yourself to it before you lose your corkscrew.

If you find a bottle of wine that you would give your life for keep it for it will bring you happiness.

Follow what your bartender says he speaks what is known as the truth. Believe in wine or it can hurt you later on.

Leiyah

THAT RULES!!!  Much better than Viv's taco one!

vivace

im going to focibly reverse your gender sounds a bit painful!