• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Fateful Day - Just a bye for those who care, an apology for those that misunderstood

Started by Celllburn, April 15, 2004, 06:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celllburn

I am sorry, I know some of you didn't want me to leave and that it was really sudden. Just some people see me a certain way, for whatever they feel justifies their reasoning that is fine, I am not here to defend anything, I am done with it. I stayed as long as I did for those that were nice and those that cared and understood and didn't take things to seriously and take judgement. Never was it my intention to annoy or piss off anyone, and if I did and you think I am an asshole or stupid etc. then I am sorry you think that. I am done with the reasons why I left, that is not why I am posting, some of you know the reasons, some have and ended up like me because they feel the same. But enough of that, I am not here to prove anything or put anyone down. This guild isn't for me, that is all. I had to leave because I couldn't stand it anymore, but for all those other people that I stayed for till now, I will keep in touch with you and you guys know who you are ;). I just wanted some of you guys to know that I appreciate everything that you have done for me, and just being the friends and the company that noone could ask better for. GL to you all and may you all reach happyness and prosperity. And on this note I take my leave, may our roads cross again soon my friends...

Celllburn

I will miss you guys tremendously, I can find no words....for once, lol. That is a good thing I assure you =p. Also, if anyone needs help in any way, shape or form don't be hesitant to send me a tell......I will always be there for you guys that I matter to.

Wolfgame

Even though I don't know you or many other memebers in keepers, it must of been something awful that your only option was to quit such a great guild, anyways, good luck to you in anything else you do in EQ.

37 Shaman Ikkysham

Leiyah

Tkipth

Good luck to ya Cell, it has been a honor and a pleasure to get to know ya and hunt with ya. I wish ya the best, and feel free to ask for my help if it is ever needed.

Devic

I hate to see you  go i  just met you ... i just want to say thanks for your help man... and i hope one day you may return... till then i shall look for you in game

Qinyen

I havent been on for awhile but that suckzor cell.. you rock man.. ill miss you on the 1 day a week i play. ill drink 16 anf a half beers and 3 shots of vodka then pass out and wet myself for you tonight man
G'N'R rules!

Kamok

-Kamok- 62Monk
-Kamua- 65 Shaman
-Rizzy- 53 Cleric

Celllburn

Thanks guys I appreciate it, and Qinyen- LOL, a toast to that shit  /raises his arm with a glass of wine towards you , "to the days and memories of good times".. at least the ones we remember...=p. And no, YOU rock man! You are so money and you don't even know it! Feel free to chat with me on EQ anytime guys.