• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Request for Invitation

Started by Turellis, November 12, 2003, 06:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turellis

Good morining! (afternoon or evening).

I am very interested in joining your fine guild by the recommendation of Azil. Azil has told me of the many great things you do and I would like to be apart of your team.

I am a former Company of Wolves member and found that I outgrew the guild. CoW was good for me in that it primed me for bigger and better things.

I am a 61 Ranger, have both my epics, and I am a team player. If you would consider me to be a part of your team, I would be grateful.

Leiyah

Hi there Turellis!!  Thanks for coming by.  

See this link Info on Applying for details.  There may be a broken link or two on there I think however, the info we look for from applicants is still there.  Send Lourdos a PM with that information and we'll get going asap on that.  Until then, feel free to join us on raids and group with KOF members.  

And btw, good choice on being a ranger.  Rangers ROXXORZ!

Turellis

I followed the link provided and received an error from Vbulletin

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

chingerz

What are the several reasons?

Were you logged in properly? Did it ask you for a password?

That application requirements page should be viewable by anyone new to the board and I'd like to know why it didn't work for you.

Turellis

Turellis

I tried creating a new account and the same access error was presented. The forum you are directing me to (appliations) does not allow posting from either members or nonmembers. Have your Forum manager take a look at the forums admin - forums access for this forum.

chingerz

got your email, i'll update the Turellis account

chingerz

You are correct, that forum doesn't allow posts. Read the instructions and you'll see why.