• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

IMPORTANT: Note to all who wish to join Keepers of Fortitude

Started by Fizelle, June 23, 2003, 08:02:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizelle

Please follow the procedures for applying to the guild. Everything you need to know about our requirements etc can be found here

Application Requirements and Proceedures

You will receive a confirmation email from Fizelle when your application has been received. Please do not turn off the ability for memebers to email you through the boards

If you do not receive a confirmation email please re-send the application AND send a tell to Fizelle in game.

If you want to join KoF you MUST fill out the application. Quite frankly applicants who send me a tell saying its too much trouble and they would prefer to apply through tells in game make me angry.

I do not mind answering questions or helping you through the application process. That is my job but you do have to fill out the application. I'm not going to fill it out for you.

We do prefer that you use your characters name here on the forums but it is not required. If you don't use your character's name as your forum name you MUST include that information on your application. It is very dificult to find you in game if you don't tell me your name. Also please watch for PMs and email from me. If I can't find you ingame I will try to contact you through PMs and email.

People who do not meet our requirements and apply without telling us which requirements they do not meet are considered liars. We assume you have read the requirements and meet them before applying. If we later find out you do not meet these requirements we get angry. If you do not meet a requirement but would still like to apply please tell us on the application.
For example:

My sense heading is 190 but I meet all other requirements.

or

I am a level 57 shadow knight but only have one more blue till ding.

Rememeber your application is your first impression with the guild. Take the time to fill it out correctly and do your best to provide us with full and complete answers.

If you have any dificulties with the application process please send me a tell in game or send me a PM on the forums.

Thank you for your interest in Keepers of Fortitude. I look forward to meeting you.

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

manapumper

Hello All. I think I know several of you.I was grouped up with some of you last nite and tonzafun mentioned you are a great guild.I won't lie about anything I have been In several guilds,some i left because I didnt agree with policy and/or rules and some because they where mismanaged.I have read all your rules/requirements and I concur with them all.The one thing I dont think I meet is your swimming mines like 180 or so ..will have to check.So If you would please consider me for membership It would be appreciated.Oh I should mention my class so I'm a 65 chanter Hie I have only 8 AA.My tradeskills are all mastered but fletching,and my jewelcraft is almost GM at 224.I have 2 comps and 2 EQ accounts and have 4 alts over 50.If I missed anything I was supposed to add please email me or send tell in game .) Thx.
Mana
:p

Nizelar

Hey Mana its always good to mention that your Melee was taking aggro from Tonz. :p  It makes you look good and gets Tonz in a bunch of trouble..... Had fun with ya in group hope to see ya soon.
Nizelar Koolcast
Wizards were made to dish it out but NEVER take it........

Tonzafun IndyJok

I hate you all, may you burn in hell!! :D

On another note, mana is a friend so please don't hold that against him. :cool:

I won't mention the time I ported Mana, as Doppin for you slower members, to Iceclad where he was killed by a green wolf, I believe. Didn't think to mezz it BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.

Fizzgig

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Kaneril Knightwing

Heheheh Click on the link in Fizelle's post and scroll down a bit ;)
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Fizelle

Quit Inspecting me

Kazaba

When I click on that link I get the you aren't allowed to see this page page.  Not that I need to fill out an application, but if I don't have access would potential new members?

Fizelle

Aye for some weird reason that happens to some people. I have no idea why. I'm not an admin. I can see the page. Uno can see the page. We can see it on our Mac too...no clue talk to an admin maybe they'll know.

Quit Inspecting me

Fizzgig

registered, officer and moderator groups have access members do not :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Maxamos_Valorbound

Greetings folks

I am interested in joining your guild but the link to the application page doesnt seem to be working, if you could email it to me at maxbeefy@hotmail.com i would appriciate it