• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

bcs lovin'

Started by Leiyah, January 01, 2004, 06:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

haha leiys comming to oz where they will mock her footie choice at every turn and you can't even get the games pay per view

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Leiyah

Quotefootie choice

lol Fizzy - wtf is that?  lol

Kenlaen

All I've got to say is LSU #1, and wait a sec USC #1... thought the BCS fixed the flawed split championships.. hehehehe

Douval

its just shorter name for football, all this stuff you'll need to learn when you gert here, like there are 4 types of footie rugby league, rugby union, AFL, and Soccer. Some pansies over here play Griniron(american football), but there mainly that weird lot from Northern territory :)

Also you don't have a hotdag at the footie you eat a meat pie.

Xtens

...and drink copious quantities of beer :)

Douval

well that goes without saying i thought :)

or you can sit in one of the bars and drink scotch & coke (yum)

Leiyah

Well, I've never had beer so we'll have to see what happens there.

I used to play soccer actually - for 6 years - had a few good injuries (because I firmly believed ball > body) and one big knee injury which completely eliminated me playing the game ever again.

And...

QuoteAlso you don't have a hotdag at the footie you eat a meat pie.

I have no idea what a meat pie is (hamburger???) LOL - but I wouldn't even feed my dog a hotdog much less get one within 50 miles of my own mouth.  =)  I should probably go now as I can imagine where this conversation is leading now.....

Soulstar

wth leiyah, you don't drink beer and you don't eat hotdogs?  and you call yourself and american!  I mean c'mon, hotdogs are an american tradition.  More than that even, a hotdog is a perfect example of the american way.  Why, you take a bunch of stuff that has no place or usefulness, and it all comes together to form something great.  If that's not american i don't know what is!
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Leiyah

LOL.  Hrm well the no-beer thing is an interesting story but none the less, tis true.  Have only had a margarita and a couple daiquiris in my life.

And as for hotdogs - well - I don't eat hotdogs because they are fookin nasty!  They can contain up to 30% fat, animal byproducts such as kidneys, livers and hearts, turkey or chicken skin and fat in proportion to their carcass.  Hotdogs are not required to be dated (having a sell-by, use-by, expiration  or best-if-used-by date) and have been well studied and found to carry high amounts of harmful bacteria in them.  I don't eat animal by products like cow lips or whatever.  I am quite picky on what I eat - especially what kind of meat goes in my mouth.

Shutting up now....LOL

Douval

Souls so your saying a hotdog is like America because its full of crap?

i think loh is hopping your not TOOOOOOO fusy :)

vivace

QuoteAnd as for hotdogs - well - I don't eat hotdogs because they are fookin nasty! They can contain up to 30% fat, animal byproducts such as kidneys, livers and hearts, turkey or chicken skin and fat in proportion to their carcass.

Animal by-products are considered as cusine in other countries.  Hearts, liver, chicken feet, intestines, eyeballs, brains, testicles, kidneys, snake and dog and fish heads all grace my gandpa's(he is Chinese) favorites list.  

And no I haven't had a chance to eat Lassie yet as well as many other things on that list.

Leiyah

Quotei think loh is hopping your not TOOOOOOO fusy
I'm a really really picky/fussy eater - I'm willing to bet your boys eat better than I do LOL.  It's easier to list what I do like than what I don't.  Actually -- (don't kill me Loh) he's gonna be cooking for me ALOT because daeum he make some stuff that sounds oh soooo good.

I'll admit though -- most of what i don't like is because of what it looks like or what it IS.  Like hamburger and caviar.  I hate hamburger because it looks soooo nasty before being cooked - especially ground round.  And Caviar - runny jello that is actually fish eggs?  omg /gag!  LOL.  I just can't in my right mind do that.

LOL Vivace - you're not helping me.... :p

Fizzgig

I refuse to eat anything that is 'offal', requires pest control if you found one in your kitchen or is alive

my dad was in china and saw a dish called 3 sqeaks...it's baby RATS they sqeak once when you pick it up twice when you dip em head first in the sauce and lastly when you bite off their heads.....BARFFFFFF

or how bout live small squids...I saw it on a travel guide program...they put these things in their mouth and they tried to get back out again...yep anything that tries to get out of my mouth is free to go.

not that I'm not open to new tastes I've eaten loads of things most people wouldn't have.  I've had kangaroo and emu steaks.  Ground oven baked echidna is nice but a little fatty but hey it comes with built in tooth picks and how handy is that.  I've had both dog and cat in various resturants which is legal here so long as they are specifically bred for eating.   I've eaten snake and on one memorable occasion was offered steamed tarantuala.....UUUUG that would be about where my line begins to appear I think lol

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Leiyah

Quoteanything that tries to get out of my mouth is free to go

Just dropped ice down my shirt because it fell out of my mouth laughing so hard at that sentence....  ><  COOOOLD!

Fizzy you are nuts!  How can you eat a kangaroo?  They are SO cute!  Not to mention dogs or cats.  Hrm....most exotic thing I've ever eaten?  Well I've had roasted pineapple before and that is REALLY YUMMY.  Actually -- I ate a live goldfish once on a dare in a game I played one night in highschool.  Thought I was gonna come back up =(  LOL.

Karlah

Kangaroo are not cute and cuddly, neither are Koala's... they are viscious and nasty, dont been sucked in by the fluff.