• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

bcs lovin'

Started by Leiyah, January 01, 2004, 06:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzgig

Cute and cuddly generally hides teeth and claws that'll shred you.

Not to mention that Koala's will piss all over you given half a chance

Emu's will peck at you if you wear white

and if you stand up near a male kangaroo he'll think your trying to attack and attack right back.

even the playtapus while somewhat oddlooking is cute cuddly and has 5 inch claws.

wambats will bite and scratch and you can't even wack em over the head because the damn things like concrete.

I can't think of one cute AND cuddly australian animal.  all the cuddly ones are UUUUUUGGGGGGGGGLY.

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Leiyah

OK Koala bears are SO cute and cuddley - look, he's even smiling!  SO fuzzy and warm.  Wonder if they give good backrubs like my cat does.  And... kangaroos are so neat too -- I would love to have one around to ya know - get the mail or wash the truck or something and you could wrestle with em and maybe go for a walk at night or whatever.

Soulstar

I ate some goat at an indian resturant once.  I didn't really like it.
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

vivace

QuoteI would love to have one around to ya know - get the mail or wash the truck or something and you could wrestle with em and maybe go for a walk at night or whatever.

Or you could get knocked out by one when it kicks you with its hind legs.

Karlah

LOL Lei, your so funny.

Grizzly bears look quite cute and fluffy from a distance too, but I wouldnt want to cuddle one.

Viv is so right, the hind legs of a male kangaroo would make a weightlifter proud, I hear a kangaroo can jump up to 9 meters in one bound.   That picture you have there looks like a baby kangaroo or a wallabie.  :D

Fizzgig

and show none of their hard perminantly extended claws

a kangaroo is quite capable of leaning back on it's tail to kick and claw you with it's hind legs.  I heard this story about a guy who had a testical torn off during a kangaroo attack although the major damage is generally to your gut.

I will give you joeys though joeys are cute if disgustingly filthy.  During the entire time they inhabbit mum's pouch it doesn't get cleaned....EWWWWWWWWWWW

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Leiyah

Yeah but if I get one while he's young then he'll be on my side when he gets big!

And I'll probably have to get a girl one anyhow because we all know men don't do any housework :D

/duck!

Kenlaen

man do we have a tendancy to digress from the subjects we start with. we are talking about australias wildlife in a post about football.. wierd.. and for the record, men do housework sometimes. but only to apease our women..

Leiyah

Actually I noticed the same thing LOL

Laiynla

I dont know if appease is the right word...in my experience, men do housework to stop their women from crying hysterically in frustration when the room they just mopped was run through by the men after a pickup football game in the rain.....

Men clean for the same reasons they do anything else: to insure that they have a chance at getting some later on ;)
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Kenlaen

yes taht was my point lol. appease her and shes more likely too. i just didnt want to sound crass. and a woman who cries cause ehr floor was mopped and is now muddy is silly.  i can see getting mad a little, but not crying hehe. there are better things to cry over imo hehe.

Laiynla

When its the 20th time in a month???

Thats weeping territory, my friend!  Especially when you have to mop 700 sq feet of floor :p

And since when did the fear of sounding crass ever stop anyone on these boards?? :D  Let it all hang out  my friend!!
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Qinyen

/sigh

Fruitcakes
G'N'R rules!

Kenlaen

hehe if it happens 20 times a month you should just give up lol. and damn i wsh i had time to play football 20 days a week. ive done my fair share in the rain, its just more fun that way. nothing like laying someone out and sliding 10 yards in mud hehe. im not afraid, just some things i wont come out and say like that =P

Leiyah

SCORE!!!

WE SO RULE!

This thread got brought back to football.  woohoo!  

On a side note -- look what yummy thing I got to eat last night!!!

I kept the label =)