• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

bcs lovin'

Started by Leiyah, January 01, 2004, 06:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenlaen

no matter how many things im doing there is always time for that. and we determined multiples arent more then one, or 2o is way low. or so our cleric channel determined...

Leiyah

LMAO Laiy!!!!  My hell you guys make me spit my drink out more often than not.  I should learn to quit doubling up on forum-reading and eating.  My monitor would at least appreciate it.

But to answer your question Laiy, for the MOST part - sex > steak > sleep > all other

Kenlaen

hrm nice sumation lei i think i will go with that too. sex > cuddling > food > sleep > work > anything.. course eq is all over in there, being premepted by the first two only hehe..

Radx

ill go with Cuddling > games > um active stuff > food > sleep > just about anything else.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=631304
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Radx

after 17years of football with my mom i can no longer stand it. i haven't watching football this whole year same with Mindy because of our mother who both root for redskins (me nor Mindy can stand em) and all they do is yell and scream which gives us headaches so we have given up on football. lol unless you have a good reason for us to keep watching u might wanna speak now. If not then we are football free but no ff3 secret of mana and chrono trigger free. (dam games keep dragging us back).  O me and Mindy like the Jags and Ravens and i guess before they were teams it was the Falcons.
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Underneath my goofy and weirdness is a guy who loves and cares for the girls with all his heart.

Laiynla

ok:
sex > a good back massage > cuddling >  sleep (with 3 kids its high up on the wish list) > Snickers >food.  Work isn't > anything so it isnt on there.  
And leiyah,  have you ever been to Ruth's Chris steakhouse???  If there isn't one in your area, GO WHERE ONE IS!!  It's the kind of place where there are noticeable moans of pleasure from around the restaurant (from the quality of the steaks, you dirty minded cretins!!).  You have to try it!
mmmMMMMMMmmmmm fillet mignon!!! :p
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Leiyah

LOL No, never heard of it.  I am SUCH SUCH SUCH a steakaholic.  For the past several years I have been quite addicted to Outback.  Their 9oz special butterflied with side ceasar salad no crutons and baked potato with a little bit of butter and a nice strawberry daiquiri to drink.  Bill always comes to 36.27 pre-tip.

Laiynla

At Ruth's the fillet is about 45 bucks. Alone.  If you want sides, you order them seperately.  And this is all I can say about them: THEY ARE WORTH every penny!!!  They make Outback and Black Angus look like Sizzler's!  mmmMMMMMmmmm!!!

I'm glad you can eat steak on Atkins. What a rocking diet plan!

Leiyah

I'm too addicted to carbs to ever think about Atkins.  LOL

Lei loves her potatos!

Celllburn

you all got problems
love>sex(romance)>cuddling>sleep>water>food> other pleasures

That's how its supposed to be. Why do people forget the key element, "LOVE". It's only normal to put sex in first. Love is what makes sex so great...its the pinnacle of love making, not sex should make love so great. Love and sex arn't the same thing if thats what you meant.

Celllburn

and of course a family is up there near the top.

Radx

ok fine ill rephrase mine ok? to me cuddling is love cause well im with the one person i do love lol. and hmmmm Family cant it just be 1/12 of the family? i personally cant stand most of em. but oh well.
Love(Cuddling) > Friends > dad and Grandparents > games > life it self > Bathes Showers (staying clean) > sleep > food.
Baron Radx Eternalblue
65th Overlord

Laiynla

Good point, Cell!
 It is indeed a big part of it,  probably the best part of it!  thanks for pointing that out cell :)

Leiyah

WOW we just got in trouble Laiy!  /giggle.

Cell you are one awesome dude!

Celllburn

Just keeping everyone on track ;). I hope that was a mistake for you guys =p. Most, but not all...seem to be off track sometimes about love and sex. Not knowing the difference, how they relate....or even what they truely mean. It sadens me really, the direction so many people go in and how much they miss.