• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

korba's food photo bonanza

Started by Korba, August 21, 2002, 03:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korba

Hello all, been keeping busy been talking to a few of you about stuff I was doing at school so here's a pic or 2 depending on if ching or whoever decides they waste too much space and deletes them.  This is my Grand Buffett display, in typical fashion I went overboard with my bread scuplture of the tree of knowledge.
"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Korba

"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Korba

and here's the near completed display. ok enough wasted space, Laters all.

Aelderie

Oooooh Very nice Korb :)

So where's my cheese roll? /pout

Is it all bread? and did you eat it afterwards?

Korba

This was just my display for the breads table, the entire buffet is something like 15 tables of food everything from foi gras to fajitas and an entire bakeshop is devoted to making 8-10 different deserts.  It's a lot of food heh.  It's done by the classes going out on externship to show off before they go get slaughtered in real kitchens.

Cheese roll?  Haven't seen it.   *munch* *munch*

Kaneril Knightwing

Great work Korba :) looks good enough to eat :D By the way, where is the signature saying from??? I have heard it before but can't quite place my fingure on it :mad:
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Saiferus

Magdeline

Wow Korba all I can say is

"WILL YOU MARRY ME????????":D
Magdeline Spitfyre
57 Revenant

"I step where you step. I touch nothing."

Airelyn

Hey hot stuff *prrrrr*

hmm good-looking and a chef.  Mags, I'll roll for him.  /ran 100

lol

Cool stuff Korba :)
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Zaxboan

Lol very nice Korba, but remember, nobody trusts a skinny chef...

Machavelli

wow... i never imagined such things would be done with bread...

and Kane i believe that is Einstein... or atleast i know he said the "god does not play dice" part....
To Be Forgoten Is A Fate Worse Than Death... ChAoS...

Airelyn

Yeah "god does not play dice" is Einstien... no idea what the rest is.
Airelyn Divine
Ex-Queen Gimp of Fortitude

Korba

Sigh put something right out in front of folks and they miss it lol.  See that little part after the quote in my sig, Good Omens, Have a Nice Doomsday.  that's the title of the book I got the quote from, it's by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett and is one of the funniest things I've ever read.

Tonzafun IndyJok

WOW! What is your baking skill? You must be a Grand master.
How much does that tree sell for in the bazaar? :D
Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy.