• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Good bye

Started by Amak, March 29, 2003, 02:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amak

Hi everyone, last night i had a big argument with Fizzgig and Unoshato. It was about some not so big issues but it ended with me leaving the guild. I'm apoligizing for some of the things I said to Fizzgig, Fizelle, and Unoshato what i said was out of line and un called for. I WILL re pay the guild for the Emerald Dragonscale Tunic that I traded for my own greed. But I will not be re tagging I think it is about time i moved on in to a new guild. sorry for everything i said. Bye all

P.S. - Fizzgig I'll send you a tell when i have enough money to re pay you guys for it.
Amak - 52 Cleric
Dadamik - 56 Warrior

chingerz

Remind me to send tells to people in your next guild that you sell droppable loot that you receive...

Orian

Good luck in your next guild. Sorry a mis-understanding drove you away from the Keepers.

-Orian
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Amak

Chingerz I think i missed the part where this is any of your buisness so bud out ok Im trying to make things right with Keepers, but I cant undo what I said. so plz leave this post alone
Amak - 52 Cleric
Dadamik - 56 Warrior

Superfly

Chingerz is not mocked.

If you owe the guild an Emerald BP,  you don't need to be spending money on my old weapons, so apply whatever you were going to spend on my Frostbringer to that.

Confucious say, "He who owns bulletin board has business with all within bulletin board."

Bye
Superfly
Level 65 Superfreak of The Axe World Order
"Can we train them, or would that be unethical?"

Fizzgig

you didn't have an argument with me I was busy and refered you to uno

O and ching is god on this forum so watch your mouth or god will strike you down :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm