• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Question..

Started by Chillie Peppers, October 22, 2003, 12:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillie Peppers

Does the guild have chat channel where applicants can communicate with member of the guild? If not it may be an idea to provide a channel where people that are interested (like me :) )in joining can get groups with current guild members.
:)
Chillie's Magelo

Everyone must be a leader.
It is written: "The purpose and intent (of a true leader) shall be to elevate mankind's faith and to fill the world with justice".

tenienu

That is an excellent idea, the last guild I was in used this. People who could be interested in joining the guild would use this channel to talk to officers etc and to keep up to date with raid times and look for groups within the guild.

Tenienu
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me! - Oscar Wilde

My Stuff

Chillie Peppers

That's how the guilds in Stormhammer work. A person interested in joining a guild would apply and once the application has been completed they would be given the chat channel name and password. Every member of the guild was required to log on to the channel so they also can communicate with the applicants. It worked out pretty good and weeded out most of the bad apples. I simply suggested this since I have had some difficulties in finding groups with specifically people from this guild.  :) I can vouch for this system that work really well.
Chillie's Magelo

It is written: "The purpose and intent (of a true leader) shall be to elevate mankind's faith and to fill the world with justice".

Kaneril Knightwing

I will forward the suggestion in the Officers section for discussion :)
Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Zorvic

We will discuss implementing something like this.  Although, our current procedure is that you submit an application and you will then be invited to attend some raids with us.  This is our process for "screening" recruits as well as providing them with the opportunity to determine if they would be interested in becoming a member.

Chillie Peppers

Cool! I am just full of ideas since I have had nothing more to do other than experience and do more experience. Anyway, I have submitted an application and I hope to meet more of you in the coming days. :cool:
Chillie's Magelo

Nizelar

Chillie Peppers HOT :eek:
Nizelar Koolcast
Wizards were made to dish it out but NEVER take it........

Chillie Peppers

Yeah Hot and Yummie :D
Chillie's Magelo

Leiyah

Laiynla

How do we know hes red?  He might be green hot you know  :p
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Chillie Peppers

HE??????? I am a FEMALE!!! And my hair is red therefore I am a true description of "Red Hot Chillie Pepper" :D  LOL!!!
Chillie's Magelo

Laiynla

ACK  sorry  Chil  :(

I  just think  chillie  peppers = anthony kedis  ( spelling?)

Anyhow,   apologies  lol  ;)
"I drank what?"  ** Socrates**

Soulstar

hey i like redheads.

you ever thought about a lizard?
Soulstar Loneshadow
Scaled Nightmare of the Keepers of Fortitude
My passion is like a volcano, waiting to erupt.

Lohagen Elamadri

lol nice line souls.. you should however mention that you're a female lizard first, to see if the Chillie swings that way :p
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

tenienu

No need to spoil the fun from the beginning, I am sure Chillie would have noticed Soul was a chick as some point :eek:

Tenienu
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me! - Oscar Wilde

My Stuff