• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Katta Castellum Faction

Started by Doppin Benovaho, May 06, 2002, 01:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doppin Benovaho

Does anyone know how to improve faction with this moon city?
If your an evil race there is no way to get to SD or TS unless you want to take your changes in fungus or get someone to cast EB on you to make it through the gray. Is it just me or is this really STUPID! I mean make a zone you cant get to.
Probelm is I don't guess there is anywhere to bind in TS or SD for evil races either or is there? Can you bind in TS or are evil races KOS there as well.
Unless there is another way to get there without getting creamed you will have to improve faction. Same goes for
Sanctus Seru, no going there either.
Doppin Benovaho
Semi-retired working on ALT's

Korba

"God does not play dice.  He plays an ineffable game of his own making that to the rest of us can be likened to playing poker in a pitch black room, for infinite stakes, with blank cards, and with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and is always smiling." Good Omens, have a nice Doomsday.

Orian

Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Saiferus

But Doppin your not evil :)

Orian

QuoteOriginally posted by Saiferus
But Doppin your not evil :)

hmmm... Right. You do... know Dopping dont you?:D
Orian Gemfire
The Original Gnome Cleric *Jealousy*
"And I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide... Ah crap everyones 65! WTF?!"

Orian: You have purty eyes
Fizzgig: why thank you gnomish love god

Saiferus

yep just VERY UNLUCKY and poor guy had a hard ife growing up had to do it with me and colmir ok with colmir anyway lol

Doppin Benovaho

Posted by Saiferus
yep just VERY UNLUCKY and poor guy had a hard ife growing up had to do it with me and colmir ok with colmir anyway lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was nether unlucky nor did I have a hard life, just died alot with Colmir. ROFL.
I did however get some great friends along the way Saiferus, Colmir, and some non-tracking Ranger whos name slips my mind.
:D.............................>Kaneril Knightwing<..................................:D

Which brings me back to my question. Is there another way to build faction in Katta? The Vampires are a bit high for my Ogre Warrior to handle and Twilight Sea would be a good place for him to hunt.  :confused:
Tried to go through Fungus but was not able to find a safe way  to get through. I wouldn't want to go through there naked on a corpse run.
Why in the hell put in a zone you cant get to?
What were they thinking? Thanks Verant, brillant!!
Lets put in a zone that evils cant get to, make them Kill mobs that will help build faction, then when your faction is high enough the zone you wanted to hunt in is to low for you.
Doppin Benovaho
Semi-retired working on ALT's