• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Where in Norrath is Kazaba Evilbane?

Started by Kazaba, April 13, 2003, 01:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazaba

I got a nice e-mail from Fizelle asking me where I was, and since I thought maybe some other folks might be curious as to my whereabouts as well.  

A month or so ago I hit one of those EQ doesn't seem fun to me anymore patches which strike me periodically and seem to be cured by just not playing for a week or two.  When I was starting to feel the online itch again I decided to try SB, which some old friends and I have been following and planning to try for years.  I like it, but my machine can't really handle it.  

Then I got recalled to millitary service.  I was an active member of the Army National Guard (for folks not in the US that's our militia or home-guard group, citizen soldiers/weekend warriors), and became an inactive member when I went to law school.  I have a year commitment left to the Guard (they helped pay for my undergraduate degree).  

My National Guard unit is going to be deployed in the begining of May, and we've spent the last few weeks preparing.  Don't worry, I'm not going to someplace hot and sandy, my unit is slated to guard a domestic millitary instalation for one year.  It's not exactly what I had in mind for this next year, but it's not the worst thing that could happen.

For the next 2 weeks we aren't drilling, but once we start I probably won't have any time for the next month and a half or so.  Once we're done training to do our jobs and are settled I should have a bit more time, but I don't expect I'll be able to sneak in much online time until June, and my laptop is the only computer I'll have until we get settled.

Anywho, that's what's going on with me.

Kaneril Knightwing

Yampus Bonechaser
57 Defiler ( The one and ONLY Gnomie Love God! I pump you long time baby! )
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=672566

Kaneril Knighwing
54 Outrider

Fizelle

I miss you Kazaba Evilbane esquire. Glad to hear you're keeping busy at least ;)

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.

Fizzgig

and here I thought you were getting busy laying down the law :)

miss you stay safe

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm