• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

Cakewalk in City of Mist

Started by Fizelle, April 09, 2003, 05:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizelle

Today we had an eleven hour raid on the City of Mist. This was unplanned and no rap was given so don't feel bad if you missed it.

First we arrived and teamed up with another guild who was about to farm reavers. We established a looting order for Jade Reavers and got down to work. Whoo Hoo Lani and Aala have arrived we can try to kill Rak without facing certain doom doom DOOM.

Rak finally pops 10 pets and a few deaths later (I told you guys to back up ;) ) Rak Dies whoo hoo get Targonne a Rez he's about to be epic!

After some reorganization we move on to the skyway. Woot a cleric has finally logged on no more 75% rezzes (no offence Odi we love ya you're a great pally) After a few death (we told you not to open that door) whoo hoo another reaver dies and one of the cheap jerks finaly drops a JR. Gratz guest ranger Leg :) .

Check track whoo hoo Wraith of Jaxion is up, he's pulled, he's charmed oops he's dead! Gratz Fiz only one piece left!

Another reaver pops, he dies, no JR grrr but whooo hoo! Neh pops. Oops he's dead. Gratz Frostta only one piece left. Neh also drops a nice shield gratz Lay! (we made her bring her rouge but let her roll on the shield anyway).

All done up here lets go back down. Ack! Fizz and Douv LD forever curse their ISP! a billion hours later they're back and we all jump down!

More reavers die! None of the cheap jerks drop a JR. Myst has a quiet moment in a corner. Whoo Hooo Rak Pops! No deaths this time oops nope Frost goes down in the last few seconds along with Rak. Get that man a 96% rez he's about to be epic!

Everyone's tired but we decide to stay a little longer to get a stinking JR for Myst. Many die but they're all stingy :( Finally at 11 pm after 11 hours we call it.

Great job everyone we had a really good time and did really well. Still need to go back and do Neh and Rak again for Rik and get some stinking JRs :)

Big Gratz to Targonne and Frostta they are Epic! And thanks everyone for you're help I'm poised on the brink of snake stick.

Quit Inspecting me
Of course I'm paranoid. You'd be paranoid too if they were after you.