• Welcome to Keepers of Fortitude - Saryrn / Bertoxxulous.

AAXP titles

Started by br11183, November 25, 2003, 09:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

br11183

what number of AA in class do you have to have to get your next AAXP title? then how many after that one?
Drusillia/Xebshale and friends

Lohagen Elamadri

6 in general tab= baron/ess

12 in archetype = mistress/venerable/veteran/ etc

24 in class = sage/elder/hunter/marshall/duke/duchess/huntress/muse/impresario/archon/ etc

there are no more titles after the 3rd
Hunter Lohagen Elamadri

65 Forest Pervert
Grandmaster Fletcher (249)
Official Gnome Vs Gnome fight promoter

Xtens

and thats cumulative

so first 6aa for title 1
minimum 18aa for title 2
minimum 42aa for title 3

Fizzgig

provided you spend them in the right places

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

Legolyn

Alot of people make the mistake of spending points early in Class so that they can wear the cool title.  I did this myself.  Yeah call me vain, I know I am.  

Usually, aside from the Planar AA's, your Archetype or going to be your most helpful AA set for the long run.  Yes Class gets you cool toys, but things like SCM, SCR, and others will be your basis for building a really solid character.
Elder Legolyn Stormryder
White Cotton Bunny Rabbit of Daylight

Naked pics of me at this link

Venerable Rashkae
Feral Lord

My Bestial Side

Kenlaen

Same with me Lego, Ive amassed more then nenough to get my Marshall tittle. But like you, I am spending them on other things that I deem more important in the PoPaa category etc. At some point I will get the third name, but only when Ive gotten the other things that are important to me =).

Fizzgig

I have 80 aa at this time....and still I'm not an archtype archon

course it's a bloody stupid title anyhow :)

Queen Gimp
Guild Bank
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.......Oh wait...nm

lory_bandleader

I did all i could to get my last title, thought it would be cool.  But now I am playing catch up on some of the more important aa points.  Ask questions from guildies and other players, peeps are generally nice enough to give you advice on how to build a strong character using your aa points.  It is better to be an ugly char with a so so name with good skills and attributes(take trolls and ogres as an example, lmao j/k).
But in all truth it is your character,  play it and build it how you see fit.